Monday 19 December 2022

THE RETURN OF SIERRAROSE

PREPARATIONSFOR THE FAIR IN VENNA


    In the city preparations are underway for the fair that we will soon inaugurate for the Se-Var festival, the annual fair that takes place for the Winter Solstice, when day defeats night and the sun releases more light day after day.

While the preparation of the banquets and stalls  of the  various Castes and the many merchants who came to the city,  I have set up two newsstands in the central avenue in front of Lady Luelar's Barber shop, our newspaper is doing very well sales improve day by day thinking with the consent of the Administrator Sir Minus to put them, often step  To put new copies, and check that everyone understands how to take them, of course at the fair newspapers are free for anyone


   Suddenly a guard came running announcing the arrival of a caravan from the oasis of Silver Stone, where I knew Sir Youroki lived with his companion Lady Sabayna and their daughter Sierra Rose, the young woman I courted first in Port Victoria, then she followed her family to the oasis of Cartassa and then to their oasis of Silverstone.


   I left everything and rushed to the gate where the caravan was standing waiting to meet the chief merchant to enter the city, although Venna is a resort and everyone can enter freely on condition of leaving the weapons to the guards, going down the great stairs I tried to recognize among those people my beloved Sierra,  and finally I saw her, she ran towards me and literally jumped on me breaking all the laws of free women on the planet, we embraced each other remaining like this for a long time until the mother Lady Sabayna reached us, greeting me, I did not see Sir Youroki with them, and to my question of where he was they replied that he had remained at the ruins of the oasis,  waiting to find another deserted oasis to be able to repopulate and the women had been secured in the Arem



 We climbed that long staircase to the square, and then sat inthe bench in the flowerbed in front of the palace of the scribes, telling us of our days passed away, until the mother joined us, I took her around in the square and in the avenue where there were stalls presenting her first to Lady Zoye, then to Lady Tenka, who took care to look for an empty stall to rent and sell her perfumes,  Although she herself sellsEva perfumes and various objects for the bath and the beauty of the body, I must confess that I also bought from Lady Tenka some soaps that I put in the case of my clothes to make them perfumed.



    Sierra announced to me that she had spoken to her mother and had permission to stay and live in Venna with me and that soon after a period of engagement we will do our companionship ceremony, meanwhile I sent a message to Sir Argos for a meeting with me and Sierra, and have a job in the caste from Scribe,  but with the preparations of the blessing of the Temple, the preparation of the stall of the Casta then with all the arrivals and people around we postponed the meeting but soon she will live here with us

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...