Wednesday 11 January 2023

      FINALLY TOGETHER

VENNA CITY

    After my last trip to the north where I had stayed in the Viking village of Valgrind, meeting many characters including the man who holds the knowledge of traditions and old warriors, he told me about his ancestors and the legend of Thor and his gestures, but winter was already ahead and I decided to return to my city of Venna.

   I found many friends and new citizens, and resumed my work with great commitment to recover all the backlog, Little Sierra had left me a message saying that she was returning to the desert with her family, now the elderly father needed assistance and help in his newspaper, I was very bad I cared about that little woman but life is sometimes not as we want it to be, I will come to terms with it.


 One day as usual while I was at the port to meet new citizens and merchants arriving, from a ship I saw an old acquaintance of mine get off. The merchant Lady Dana, whom I had met first in Cartassa and then in the north in Finnur fjiord, I was very happy to meet her again, I invited her to the tea room, I told myself about her life in recent times, she told me about the fall of Cartassa and the oasis of Silver Stone, I was very sorry to learn that Lady Safina did not have much luck in recent years with her cities, 


Meanwhile, between one thing and another it was late and I told him about my work, and she remembered a detail, she told me that coming down from Finnurs village  she had stopped in the new  village of Hammersgaard, after the fall of the old  village by the Panthers, Dwarves and Lady Dana, they had rebuilt it bigger than before,  and that a warrior of the desert had moved, I became curious and asked if he knew the name of that man, she was not very sure but she said that I heard him called Orlando, when I heard that name I jumped on the chair, my brother Orlando, lost sight of after studying and working in the cities of Olni, which I had searched in vain for years traveling the planet far and wide,  She told me that she had not seen him in person because they were still hunting when she passed but from the description she confirmed it was him.


      I did not hesitate any longer and called a guard I told him to tell the captain of my ship to prepare a trip to the north, even if we are already in winter, it was not advisable, but I did not care I wanted to find Orlando my beloved brother, I had sworn it to my father on his deathbed, and so it was, I said goodbye to Lady Dara and returned home I prepared some crates with warm clothes and snow boots,  from the bank I withdrew some gold coins, and two days later we were already on our way to the Gulf of Thassa to go up north into Torwsland.


 It was a very hard journey you know the winter in the north and often encountered storms and frozen sea, and after a few weeks we were finally in sight of the coast, the  new village had risen on the ruins of the old but much larger than I remembered it, until we were in sight of the port and the commander with binoculars told me there is a man sitting on the pier who looks a lot like you,  And even if much changed, my brother who I hadn't seen for years was still the same gentle giant.

  We docked at the port after all the maneuvers and finally went ashore to embrace Orlando again. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...