Friday 20 May 2022

SABAYNA

 

The return home is always nice .. to see my subjects and the things I love, and my palace that I share with Bryana, my sweet beloved.
    One day I receive a message from my great friend Sir Yuroki, you will recall that we lived together in the great and rich city of Landa, then in the city of Theera, where I was called to work as a Magistrate, called by Lady Safina, she live there as them rebuilt his new desert city all together.
    It was not a good experience to find myself still in front of Sir LC (Lord Cougan) my arch enemy, who hindered me wherever I went, fate made me find him again, even Sir Finthor my step-stepbrother lived there, while Youroki was  merchant chief, not I was happy, in Theera, luckily I was called from the city of Olni, where I had
worked for years first as a Scribe and then as a Magistrate, to tell the truth I was called by Lady Kara Serin, a Tuchuk farmer, who lived on an island near the city, I also rented a large house called the lighthouse, because the lighthouse was also attached. that lit up the distant sky at night.
   Meanwhile, Olni was depopulated, people preferred the heat of the desert or the large cities of Vosk or the rich islands of the Thassa sea, Lady Kara who initially accepted my court, with the approval of her mother, the queen of the Tuchuk,  she realize that my work and hers on the farm could not reconcile with our relationship and we decided to close it, so  alone in a desert city I decided to move to the city of Thentis going up the river, and it was there that one day them
KARA ERIN NA'KOS
brought the beautiful Malena that some pirates had recovered from the sea clinging to a board, devoid of memory.
   I have already written the story that in the end I regain my memory and I taught him to become a scribe and then a lawyer, and together we then moved to the city of Sais where lived  sir Nicholas, our great friend and administrator of the city lived.
  But the life of the city was not like us wanted, I proposed to Bryana, to move to my Oasis, telling him that my father the now
dead Pasha el Darian had left the kingdom, to his eldest son, my brother Orlando return from his long travels around for the planet, legitimate heir had ascended to the throne, and I with my faithful subjects and my guards together with Bryana, we left and conquered a small island not far from the city of Landa where with the help of good builders we built our emirate .
     The message received from Yuroki said that he was on a long business trip and did not want to leave her partner Lady Sabayna alone and asked me to place her under my protection in the oasis.
  I was very pleased with the news and my old friend's request, and we anxiously waited for her to come to the oasis in her ship. Bryana immediately took her in favor, she assigned him a room in the
building and asked him to help her in her work, she accepted happy feeling safe and protected in our emirate, I am also happy, finally my beloved will be able to have a friend for chatting and working together, rather than having half-naked slaves at your feet.
    Unfortunately a new journey awaits us to make deals with the new city of Corcyus, but this is another story ..
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...