Sunday 5 June 2022

KARA ERIN NA'KOS

      

  I had already told you about Lady Kara Erin Na'kos, the daughter of the great Builder Sir Tuor .. of the Tuchuk tribe, who lives in their Vagons outside the city walls of Olni, where I was Magistrate before meeting Lady Bryana in the city of Thentis , then with my trusted warriors we conquered the island of seven palms, in the sea of ​​Thassa, a small oasis not far from the island of Landa. Kara Erin was a merchant In the city of Olni, she sold the products of her farm that she had in the hills bordering the city of Ti.

LADY KIT
      While I was at the Oasis, Bryjana and I, just returned from a long journey from the towns of Thentis, Cartassa, Hammersgaard and other villages encountered along the way, a merchant arrived on a ship bound for Anango, the pirate island. at the extreme south of the sea of ​​Thassa, while it was going down the Vosk river in the gTurgon Na'Kosreat gulf, he had had a lot of damage to the sails due to a storm, and they stopped in my Oasis, for the repair of them, talking with this merchant that in the city ​​of Olni had arrested a merchant of Tuchuk origins.
    Hearing his words hit my heart, I had lived in Olni and knew the Tuchuk tribe well. for a while I had courted the queen's daughter, lady ....... then after the three months of courtship I leave without the consent of my father Sir Tuor, a great warrior who has traveled for a long time, and everyone knows that if there was no authorization from her father she would never have been my partner.
SIR NICHOLAS EEL
 

      In fact the merchant said that they had arrested Lady Kara Erin, for having had an obscene attitude towards the new Slaver just arrived in the city, I did not believe my ears, I knew that woman well and I never thought that she had similar attitudes towards a man , even if in the tribes there is always a freedom of expression and behavior different from the free women of the cities.
      I was very angry and at the same time bewildered, I talked to Bryjana about it and we agreed that we could go on that long journey to witness the trial, and understand what actually happened, and write an article for our Gazetta delle Lune.
    We left as soon as the ship was ready to sail, the journey was very long and demanding, going up the sea of ​​Thassa, then the great gulf, and then sailing the long Vosk river. at the mouth of the river Olni.
   The journey was very tiring, luckily the weather was mild and everything went smoothly until we reached the port of the city, but when we arrived at the pier the guards warned us that there was no one left and that all had moved to the city of Sais, where the trial was to take place.

SIR RAY
    I knew the city of Sais I lived there once for a while, it was at the confluence of the Olni river with the Thentis river, and after having stocked up on water and food we left, the port not very large, but already full of ships, at the pier I recognized Lady Safina Umar BInt el Congo companion of sir el Congo Pasha of the city of Cartassa in the desert of Thahari, we have an office in that city, where we stop on our long journeys especially for the city of Ar, I was amazed by her presence, then I remembered that her brother Ordoro el Congo lived in Olni, and part of her family, I would know after she had been called to testify to the trial that would begin the next day, in the great court of the tower of the scribes.
    I inquired and was told that the magistrate was Sir Nicholas Eel, one of the administrators of the city of Sais, and Lady Kara's defense attorney would be Sir Robert Livingstone, head of the scribal caste of the city of Olni, and the accusation would be sir .Mσяgσтн Ƙσвιcнєηкσ Ɗαηѕє
SIR TURGON NA'KOS
     With Bryjana we sat in a place far enough away that we could take notes without disturbing anyone, the Court filled up when both witnesses and spectators arrived, Sir Nicholas arrived taking the place of the Magistrate, while Sir Robert walked up. and down nervously waiting for the guards to take his client to court.
      Almost all the citizens of the Olni and Thentis castes were there, even some from Sais but not many, Lady Safina was with Lady Lambada, who had taken off her shoes for many steps and was massaging her feet from time to time,
      The whole Na'ks family arrived, mother, father and a son Turgon Na'Kos who had returned to Olni after long years to fill the position of warrior, but had nothing to do with the haughty and immense figure of his father Sir Tuor a great builder in Olni , and I had lived there for many years, I had never heard of this son, who in my opinion even his father did not esteem him very much. since he had the attitude of a longshoreman and not a warrior, I honestly wouldn't trust one like that.
     The Slaver also arrived ............ who had do imprisoned lady Kara

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...