Thursday 8 February 2024

DARIAN - MEET AN ARTIST
                      ANI(anibrm jung)
 
About The Artist:

• Ms. Jung is a RL award-winning photographer for her sensitive and vibrant portraits of nature's works of art.
 
 • Framing in natural light at the viewfinder of her Nikon D60 digital camera - no cropping or image manipulation is used.

 • She allows us to see exactly as she sees - and to feel the closeness to nature that is her joy.

• I was surprised to learn that Ani is multi-talented.  She has previously been the lead singer for the SL's Slave Girls Rock Band.  

 • From her RL home in the Netherlands, Ms. .

"My Second Life objective, is to show others how beautiful art is:

- Art that is created by an artist who loves Art.
- Smiles on faces while viewing my photography.
- Gallery visitors who respond in a loving way to Art.
- Photos that remind someone of a distant time or place.
- Or an animal photo that brings back memories of their pet.


That is what Art does! And I love that!" ~ Anibrm Jung / Age53

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


      Here we are at the second appointment, with the space dedicated to Art, I landed at the ''SERENA ART CENTER'', a good artist,Vita Theas the gallery owner, famous throughout SL, had told me, I immediately noticed the beauty, and the search for colors and the shapes that the artist ANI put on his canvases, I focused on the colors and shapes, sometimes metaphysical, sometimes classic, the result of years of experience and work, I published at the top of the page the full interview done with artist, very deep in his explanations about his art.

What more can I say, the artistic space of the open-air gallery was full of visitors and a good DJ, with his music, enlivened the evening, and after saying goodbye to everyone, I left for my Oasis....
􀀂

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...