Saturday 10 February 2024

 PAGAN LANE AN ARTIS


    Today I will tell you about a great artist.
The gallerist Vita Theas invited me to the inauguration of the Pagan Lane exhibition, as soon as I landed I immediately saw the hand of a serious professional, one of those who are rarely encountered anymore, his paintings displayed on the road before the tunnel, signifying that they are the light, and we see the light in the colors and shapes that follow one another as we look carefully at his works.


     I stopped to admire the many works displayed with such care, Vita was right when she said he was a Rare artist, all his forms are full of meaning, and you can imagine his artistic soul putting all his effort into painting these tele.

I had said the light before the tunnel., And pagan created it with the colors of him.
     as usual people were enthusiastic, joyfully admiring the works, and complimented Pagan Lane the artist, who happily shook everyone's hands, thanked them, and invited them into his showroom to view all his still unpublished works.


    From a short interview, he talks to me about space, the universe, the colors that are the soundtrack of his life, and the happiness that others convey to him by admiring his works.....
..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...