Thursday, 8 October 2026

 Hello Friends and Family


It has been a long time coming. You all know what music, dance & Choreo is to me. I am excited to announce and invite you to come see my debut set at Elysium. 


This Friday 10/9 @ 6SLT


This set has my original music, set, and costumes ready to be epic. 


For all of you who helped me along the way thank you from the bottom of my heart. Elysium has provided the dancers and the rest of the sets will be awesome as well. 


Attire is Earth Date night probably



I hope to see you there! Be early it will be a sold out crowd for sure.

send by Raffi

LM   (elisium cabaret - empire room)


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello Friends and Family It has been a long time coming. You all know what music, dance & Choreo is to me. I am excited to announce and...