Saturday 12 March 2022

 

 

 

 WELCOME IN OASIS

/ my throat clears and stands in front of his guests and friends and looks at them each with a smile, raises his senor voice and begins to speak:


Dear Family, Friends and Honored Guests
It is an honor for me to welcome you here to the Seven Palms Oasis and thank you for coming.


Many know me as Darian Arliss, the Magistrate, but few of you know who I really am.
I am Prince Darian El Nairad, son of the great Sheikh Lester El Nairad.


Our city Nairad, in the desert east of Korat, was the victim of a vicious and devious attack by savages, who rushed into the city at night when everyone was asleep and killed everyone.
A nanny saves me and my brother Orlando. I was first taken to the North where I spent 2 years of my life.with Lady Chiara and Sir MIngh, Later adopted by Lady BB and Sir Mith Arliss, who took me to the city of Cartassa where I entered the blue caste and I studied Magistracy.


I lost sight of my brother Orlando for many years, but fate would have it that we found each other again, Orlando, who is older than me, returned years later to the ruins of Nairad and took over the regime and the legacy of our father. he was the legitimate heir.


During my many travels through the countries of this planet I have found this oasis and expanded it, took back my birth name and accepted my new assignments.
Even as an Emir, I remain a Magistrate because this is anchored in my heart, as is my legacy.




Here in the Oasis of Seven Palm Trees we, my beloved Princess Bryjana and I,
we moved the headquarters of our Gorean Moons Gazette publishing house. I thank the gods every day for this love of my life,

Ave El Nairad !!

Family, friends and dear guests, let's celebrate happily, eat, drink and dance, forget our daily worries for a moment, thank the gods and ask for help for peace in the country!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...