Friday 4 March 2022

PARTY AT THE OASIS

After so many preparations, the big day has finally arrived. Brjiana organized a guided tour of the city for all the guests, even from the distant Hammersgaard, but I was concerned with entertaining and welcoming guests on the large pier.

Sir Jerico the Elder was the first to arrive, immediately after the Countess Irene de Tulle, who arrived from the far North, the ship of the Vikings of Hammersgaard arrived just after sunset the sky was clear and the red of the sun that disappeared into the sea gave a light bronze to the houses of the Oasis.
First the servants and slaves went down to help in the services, then Sir Edu, with Lady Nani, then Sir Erik arrived with his beautiful companion, bringing his Dragon on a leash, who together with the little Dragon, crouched in a corner without giving the slightest annoyance.
Then the ship of Lady Red also arrive, the sister of Lady Chiara, my first mother adopt me when we escaped from Korat, together with sir Ming, lady Red with together with her partner the great Thor, from Thorvsland, they live in their earth  with creating events.
Lady Soraya, she arrive very late, but just in time to participate in the dances that had started in the meantime, Soraya and an old friend of mine from the South, she lived in the Oasis for some time waiting to embark on her journey for the world of dance with his sisters.
    As usual, I gave the welcome speech to everyone, briefly recounting the vicissitudes of my life, from the escape from Korat after the city was attacked and destroyed, with Lady Chiara and her companion  sir Ming, who to tell the truth he was running most of all, but behind the slaves, and so it was that one day she chase away Chiara Me and her slave, to marry a dark-colored slave imported from planet earth, we found refuge in the North in the village of Fjilsborg, and I when I reached the age of development I was sent to study by Scribe, in the city of Olni, where lady Lucy and lady Janette, with the slave Cristha took care of me, making me a good Scribe, Magistrate and Lawyer, then I began my travels first as
Ambassador, then as Cartographer from city to city, going up and down the Vosk, turning the Sardar, going into the Thahari, desert up to the village of Finnur fiord where Lady BB Arliss took a liking to me and adopted me, but I never revealed that I was the son of a Sheikh of the desert, and that on one of my trips I had discovered a deserted Oasis and was slowly building my castle there, for me and my subjects.
 
I was happy to see that everyone was amazed by my story, the only one who never arrived was my brother Orlando who had re-
appropriated the Caliphate of our Father Lester el Nairad, as he was the eldest son, I was very sorry but a commander of a ship told me it was on its way to Sardar for the En-Kara fair that would soon take place.
    The long party takes time and at the end one after the other the
guests left the Oasis leaving me and Brjiana, sitting alone by the sea to admire the three moons of the Planet, happy embraced until morning


darianelnairad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...