Monday 18 April 2022

RETURN TO HAMMERSGAARD
THE STORY OF NANI THE PANTHER


 



After the end of the Kajires festival with great effort we resumed the return journey to the village of Hammersgaard, I had left the problem of little Bjior in suspense, the son of our friend Nani who I had discovered to be a Panther and now returned to live in his campo together with her sisters, who helped her in the constant search for the baby.
    We arrived at the village very tired, my sweet Brjiana and I, and we rested for a few days in a hut made available to us by our friend Sir Edu, the innkeeper. I wanted to rearrange my ideas so I started asking around for information, nobody knew anything, many didn't even know Nani. One morning at the port a merchant told me that he had seen her in a panther field where he traded in skins, exchanging them for weapons and wine. He made me a fairly detailed map of the area where the village is located so with a few trusted guards I left Brjiana at the village and walked into that forest dangerous for us men.
  After a few days of walking between hills and valleys, finally from a height we saw a wisp of smoke rising to the sky, we headed towards that direction taking care to watch our backs, but the unpredictable Panthers came out from everywhere until they captured us. They are known to take men prisoners because they use them to make women fertile, and then become pregnant and have daughters for the continuation of their race.


 I showed what appeared to be their leader and most armed of all my magistrate credentials, and proof that I knew Nani and her old companion Edu. arrived at the village they locked us in a large guarded tent, until the group of panthers headed by our friend Nani returned from a hunt in the vicinity of a village, taking with them three captured men that they would use as stallions for their fertilization, the sterile ones were used as slaves for cooking or hard work in the forest.
   She was delighted to meet me, I hadn't seen her for some time and I remembered her dressed as a lady with long dresses, while now half-naked covered in skins and armed to the teeth she was another woman, determined and tough willing to do anything to find her little Bjior . In the evening sitting in a circle in front of a fire, where some men roasted Tarsk's meat, I asked him to tell me her story, which after some hesitation I agree to reveal it to

Risultati della traduzione

THE STORY OF NANI

 was born in a Panther camp in the forest not far from the village of Hammersgaard, in the great North of the planet, we were three sisters, very happy, from an early age they instructed us in hunting and fighting, it was just a short time when my sisters with other friends we could play in the meadows, chasing some little urt or some little newborn tarsk, my older sisters taught me the art of the Staff and all the rest. Everything was fine, but the day of the Moons ceremony was approaching, for us Virgins it would have been the moment of Sacrifice to the Gods for our fertility
 and our camp. The ceremony consists of driving out several males to place them on the cross and we Virgins to dance around them frantically, a way to worship our God and ask for fertility for women and for our fields, and our animals. So one after another the males are used, hoping they will fertilize the women, and fill the field with new women, while the males are destined to become slaves. My sisters and I got pregnant, and my little Bjior was soon to be born, but since there were four boys and everyone had used me, now I don't know exactly who my baby's father is. By now I knew I was pregnant, now the problem was to enter the village without arousing suspicion, otherwise they would have punished and enslaved me, the law punishes pregnant women without a partner. At this point a new baker named Edu arrived, who fell in love with my beauty and asked the great Jarl to court me, obtained the consent he started dating me, but soon he realized that I was pregnant, and I had to tell him to wait a child, for my love he pretended to be the
father until Bjior was born. Edu after some time I leave, his character as a Gorean man prevented him from living with a woman who had a child with another, so I left everything in Hammergaard and went back to the camp to my sisters, but they did not want the little one who was growing up , they would put him together with the slaves. While I was in hammersgaard one day came a great Jarl from a nearby village, with his 1st Berseker named Spoldar, both savage and evil and very cruel men. When he saw me fell in love with me, I worked in Edu's tavern with the hope that sooner or later he would take me back with him. The foreign Jarl wanted me for him and in order not to create friction with our village jarl he demanded that I take his Berseker as a companion and once I arrived at his village take me with him, when I refused he kidnapped my child trying to escape, but the villagers stopped him on the quay and killed him, but
in the meantime Spoldark had fled into the forest with my little boy without leaving a trace. Edu confessed to me that he has birthmarks on his body that if they coincide with those of the child he would accept it, and every day I go hunting for men using them with the hope of finding the Berseker who escapes with my Bjiork. Now every man I catch I want to give me at least six children or else I will kill him, but only to take revenge on the men who made me suffer. Of course in the village of Hammersgaard they do not know that I am a Panther and I often return there and live in a shack intended for free women, with the hope that one day they will hear from Bjior. darianelnairad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...