Thursday 7 April 2022

TOWARDS NEW HORIZONS

great city of port Olni
After the En-Kara fair, many things have changed. with Brjiana we travel a lot lately, from village to village from city to city.
      We had left our ship at the port of Olni, where a time i lived, and where Lady Lucy lately burdened with many problems has changed her attitude towards me, but I left my heart in that city, I started the my firsts study with lady Lucy and lady Janette (unfortunately she disappeared in real world), I was pleased to meet again the Pysician sir Ronmag, but he too was leaving for the city of Helenos, where he would join his companion, we invited him to the Oasis, and he I accept, for a few days I stay with us on the island, then he resumed the journey towards his new adventure.
    Good news made us happy or at least for me .. lady Safina after the destruction of the oasis by the desert Marauders, with the help of her tribe and her companion the pasha Combo, has rebuilt the oasis in full desert, I was busy with the city of Lara where from time to time they call me for my job as a Magistrate, and for the new alliance.



My sweet Brjiana with a caravan reached the Cartassa Oasis, stipulating contracts with Lady Safina and placing our Gazette of Moon newsstand in the entrance of the oasis.
    Something has changed in Hammersgaard, we received rumors of change and decided with Brjiana to go and visit the village and meet again Lady Nani with her baby and Sir Edu the innkeeper, waiting to be received by the village chief for the new alliance.
    In the meantime we have entered into alliances and contracts with the village of Bergwik, we have passed by to the great Jad on the island of Cos for distribution,
 we made an alliance with the city of Kasra, passing through the Thahari desert we stopped at Red Rock, a new great Oasis and the Pasha a really smart man hosted us for a few days.
The Oasis of Seven Palms
    On our way to the sea of ​​Thassa we came across a new large village, Lara the her name, still under construction but already determined and I with Brjiana agreed to work for them as Magistrate and Lawyer her  when they will need, then we left the village to reach our Oasis, we stopped to the island of Landa. rebuilt after the flood that destroyed it, remember I was a Cartographer on that island but I was forced to flee and find shelter in a desert island, where we then with Brjiana built our Oasis of the Seven Palms.
    I forgot .. while we were in the desert I remember that I was lived for some time at the oasis of Theera as a Magistrate, at the time there also lived there sir Youroki and sir Lc, my bitter enemy from the time of the first Cartassa,
village of Hammersgaard
then passing from Mirkwood Sa-Pasheen tribe, we also concluded with their alliance.
    While we were working on the newspaper and at the big party for our return that we would soon have at the Oasis, we received the news that in Port Kar, a new Commander had taken power in the City so we decided to go up the Sea of ​​Thassa to stipulate a new agreement, but once we arrived we met useless resistance from the new Commander, he said that they did not need to read but preferred taverns and slaves as a pastime, we left quite disappointed by that gentleman want  to give us lessons behavior, he who at first glance seems to me a rough commander accustomed to plowing the seas and certainly descended from some Pirates who infest the Thassa sea and the Vosk River.
.... Now we are at home and we are happy to prepare the party with my beloved Brjiana.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...