Tuesday 24 October 2023

 WHAT THEY DON'T SAY IN GOR

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    THANKS FOR READING AND FOLLOW ME WITH OTHER ADVENTURES
      A multitude of women have landed on the planet Gor, they present themselves as arrogant and presumptuous, acquiring titles that are not always theirs, wherever you go, in the cities, in the villages or in the tribes. It's the women who have the upper hand over the men, and they don't always play Gor as they should according to the books' directions.
     As for the Scribes... lately in the cities there are more Scribes than citizens, everyone wants to be Magistrates or assistant Magistrates, so it happens that in a city I found: three Magistrates and a Chief Magistrate, a Chief Scribe, an Ambassador, a Warrior , and a Merchant, in the books only a few women became Scribes, because it was a job dedicated to men, but today they all have bright clothes, they all go around with slaves, and they all act like in cartoons.
      I studied as a magistrate, I have had a lot of experience and various cases, now sometimes I come to cities for my newspaper and I feel ashamed to say that I am a Scribe-Magistrate, however I hope that everything continues for a long time to come.
    As for women, they forget their Gorean role, and allow themselves to send notices of warrants to the Magistrates who are untouchable only the Initiates can judge them, there is no court, unless it is played like in the WALT DISNEY cartoon, which lately it is the most popular for life in Gor.
    My thought is this: I just hope they don't destroy the game, many leave GOR because they get bored with the slave roleplay, always the same, and I just hope that Gor doesn't end up like the Vampires, the decline begins when all the women wanted to become Queens

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...