Monday, 27 July 2026

 


THE TURMUS FAIR


Nicholas sent me a message telling me there would be a fair in the city of Turmus. It wasn't long, so I left immediately.






I'd been away from Turmus for a long time. I remembered the old city where I worked as a scribe and editor of the Turmus Gazette, but it wasn't a great choice, and I returned to my oasis of the seven palm trees.



They told me they'd rebuilt the city, making it more modern and creating a resort area with new houses surrounded by gardens. Even the castle, once gloomy and dark, is now a beautiful modern castle with very tall towers, perched on a hill in the center of the city.




I was very surprised when I arrived at the port: once narrow and dirty, it's now very large and clean with many warehouses. The central road leads to a large square where the stalls are lined up. It's sure to be a beautiful fair 





I met Lady Sabayna, who invited me to a meeting on Pani culture. I followed her to the clearing outside the walls where many people were sitting waiting. I received a good explanation of the ways and culture of the tribes called Pani (Japan). I made many sketches, which I will include below, hoping you will find them useful.



emily steele

carola aromata

beth darck

always


aleshi reardon

abraham








minayori

madame gyre

lora slave

selia turmus ubara

Kar


kaelled rhoda



Rhiannon

hermes

Carola
 
fair zone

No comments:

Post a Comment

  THE TURMUS FAIR Nicholas sent me a message telling me there would be a fair in the city of Turmus. It wasn't long, so I left immediate...