Monday, 17 August 2026

send by RIKKI


The Great Gorean Canoe Route has always had a Group tag for alerting lands about about griefers. It is becoming worse with AI. I am updating the list that you may already be on. Please take the time to accept the invite anyway. I am expanding what we all can use for notices. Please read. Be on the alert for copy bots, They come to copy your beautiful builds and take them to alternative grid out of SL. Yes, there is the technology. Also griefers that can move your prims and destry your build. This is an invite to the United Lands of Gor Group, it is the Group that is the Great Gorean Canoe Route. It was originally created 7 years ago to alert lands that there was a griefer in Gor. Sadly I neglected it with all the lands changeing so repidly. Now I have gone back to updating it for many other reasons and expand it so everyone can use it to it full extent. I have maintained a Facebook Gorean Blog for 7 years where I can make announcements of new lands with logos and pictures and short explanation, announce events that I know about, Trades, RPs. Many of you are already members, I have a following of 1200 and I try to interest earthlings to come to Gor. The ULG group would be a tool that all can use to bring Goreans to your events. You all would have the power to reach out and get those butts moving. I want a list of your conttacts too so the word can be spread quickly. Please contact me with the information and I will send invites to your contacts as well. We currently have 95 locations on the canoe route with access to all the others. I do maintain canoe route crates around Gor and my weapons shops with fresh copies of the list. The ULG group would allow me to sent the new lists out right away direct with no delay. As you all know. I and my tribe mates Write a blog, Wordpress, The Gorean Gazette and pass on copies of all the other gazettes. Everything we do is free, we promote Gor. Lets keep the genre alive, there is so much beauty and talent in Gor. Things that should be included in notices....
 1. Griefers, names and what they are doing.
 2. Events,
 3. Fairs,
 4. Ceremonies, 
 5. Dance shows or concerts, 
 6. Tavern Time,
 7. Wanting trade,
 8. Imaginative RP, 
 9. Arena, Capture the Flag. 
 10. Something for fun ,informative.,
classes The only thing I ask is no recruiting to be fair and no selling of things you make, contact owners direct I recently had a griefing on my own land and the griefer did not leave anything here but, it was a very sophisticated attack by moving and hiding pieces of the land that were not marked move . in my almost 19 years in gor and on this land only two other persons had ever had my rights and one is my neighbor in Real life and no longer plays and the other is my right hand person that lives on the land and was asleep in Germany when it happened. Griefers are ramping up their game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 send by  Vicky Vanderbor