Friday, 28 August 2026

 




venerdì 28 agosto 2026

  COMPANION CEREMONY AT'' THUNDER MOUNTAIN ''


I hadn't seen Lady Myriam since I was in Var-kor, a long time ago. I'd chased Lady Jinny, who had a job there as Chief Scribe Caste, but she fell in love with a murderer and ran away with him. I'd written about them in an article of mine, but they threatened me, saying I'd written untrue things. Reality later proved me right, and they left for who knows where in the North.

  While I was there, disappointed by Jinny's betrayal, Lady Myriam arrived to take over as HoC Scribe. I wasn't expecting anything special. I have my job with the newspaper, the gallery, and the Oasis of the Seven Palms. Now, in addition to the Canoe Route, I'm also part of the STA (Salt Trading Association) and the MGA (Merchant Association).
But for Jinny's sake, I had agreed to work as a Magistrate in Var-Kor. I had spoken with Vulcan, and I had been living there for some time. After Myriam's arrival, everything changed. She was more industrious, she did promotions and organized events and managed the bookshop. I liked her as a woman and as a scribe (I had met her some time before when she was still an apprentice Scribe, studying day and night in her tent at the fair), and so I proposed to her to become my companion. I'm tired of living alone and have a lot of work to do. She accepted at first, but then something changed. She wasn't the same woman as before, so I took my things and I returned to my Oasis of the Seven Palms, then attended a fair. I glimpsed her with a delegation from the city of "Tunder Mountain" as an administrator. She had made an even greater career by becoming a friend of Sir Marcus Aurelius.
I was very surprised to receive an invitation to her companionship ceremony with Sir Marcus, and I decided to leave for that mountain city.
The ceremony took place in a large garden decorated with many flowers, an altar also made of flowers and leaves, and many benches all around. I was very surprised when I learned that the ceremony would be for two couples, for Myriam-Marcus and for Sir Frances and Lady Ceres. While everyone was sitting down, I took many portraits of the guests, which I will post below, hoping to please you.









THANK YOU FOR READER AND DON'T FORGET TO VISIT : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Waterfalls%20of%20Wonder/191/242/24

                                                              
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

  venerdì 28 agosto 2026   COMPANION CEREMONY AT'' THUNDER MOUNTAIN '' I hadn't seen Lady Myriam since I was in Var-kor,...