Wednesday 23 February 2022

THE NEW OASIS

 
   Filly everything is ready, we have come a long way, from a small
oasis with a few houses now to a real city, my Emirate, finally now we have a port, a new road that crosses the whole island up to the buildings, crossing, the houses , skirting the small lake of the falls, up to the new bridges over the river.
   The new buildings with their golden domes soar into the sky, now we have the infirmary, and we have the public toilet for women, the guards have their new white uniforms, and Brjiana has planted
flowers and trees all around.
 It was my dream to rebuild the emirate, I had sniffed it out to my dying Father after the incursion and destruction by Bedouins along with the panthers, and finally here it is, citizens will proliferate as soon as they know about the new enlarged oasis, they will be able to live happy all together, I very much hope that my brother orlando can come back with us and take his rightful place.
    I have already sent messengers to the islands and mainland cities all over the planet for the big party that will take place on the day (2-3-2022 barbarian time), I hope that many will come to our party bringing your companions and your bond to serve guests, we will look forward to be happy with you for a few moments all together ..... thank you


darianelnairad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...