Monday 19 September 2022

THE THOUSAND VICISSITUDES OF THE EMIR



Everything seemed to be going well, but a great earthquake shook the city of Pot Victoria and razed it to the ground.
  As luck would have it, the whole population was engaged in a ceremony on the hill, and they were able to witness the destruction from afar, I was on my way to the city of Thentis where the seamstress Lady Mizuki was waiting to meet me, she had sent me a message asking me to join her and be allowed by the ubar to be courted by me.
  


 You know very well that I lived in that city I was a Magistrate, I had had some quarrels with the administrator lady Monica, so it was necessary to take her permission as well, which she granted me without adding anything else.
    Meanwhile on my return to Port Victoria, Sir Timmer arranged for me to meet him outside the city for our agreement for the sale of the slave girl Fahima, he gave me all the possible documents and medical examinations, when I had checked everything calmly I gave Sir Timmer the sum of two silver plates (silver tarsk). we drank the cup of wine, as an engagement between gentlemen and everything ended there with the agreement that little Fahima would come to his house from time to time, for cleaning and nothing more.
     One morning Lady Mizuki arrived at Thentis place, as usual covered up to her feet and not even the upper part of her face could be seen, she said that on the day of our company ceremony I would see her without veils, even if a bit strange I accepted to take her with me, I introduced her to the people I met as my next companion and little Fahima accepted to serve her as if she was already my family, slaves don't give any sign of feelings, by law. and asked Lady Tenka to assign me a house on the seashore, not far from the wharf where the ships often arrive. and one for Mizuki too.
  

While we anxiously awaited the end of the construction of the new ciity, we decided to join friends of Mizuki in the Thahari desert, precisely in the Oasis of the four palms, I happily accepted the new trip, I hate the sedentary life, I prefer to move.
 After a few days of sailing and a week of walking in the desert we reached the oasis, we spent the day setting up the tents and in the evening we entered through the gate of the great walls, to meet the emir, but he was busy with a delegation from the city of Lydiu, so we postponed the meeting until the next day.
  It was not possible to meet the next day either, the emir was called to an operation against the desert panthers, and after talking to the commander of the guards, we returned to Victoria.
  On the way back we stopped at a tuchuk camp for some problems with the sails and ladi Mizuki who knew the area well offered to let me visit the village,
  
OASIS OF SEVEN PALMS
She didn't tell me that the people there adopted strange creeping beings resembling iron daggers that attacked the foreigners, so while she was running away I was attacked, surrounded and captured.
      Now we are in the house by the sea, with little Fahima and we are waiting for the city to be finally completed, although now I no longer have the woman to woo, but from Hammersgaard Dacia arrived, she was living there with Nani my great friend and she sent her to help me knowing that I was alone and for now she will stay here until we make the journey to her village to celebrate with them 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...