Friday 2 September 2022

 

 THE FAHIMA SLAVE

 


 

    I was intrigued when I saw getting off a ship, a dark-skinned slave girl who looked like she had been painted with chocolate.
   You could see it that she did not know the city, she looked around in search of I do not know what, and when she passed I stopped her, like a good Kajira she knelt down thinking she had to serve me. I was sitting at a table in the Inn of the port, now managed by Sir Ulir, I told her  take calm down and explain to me the reason why she was going around alone, without a Master and lost, I asked him if she had escaped from the ship, but she told me that her teacher Sir Tinner a slaver of a large fleet, said that an old friend of hers lived in Port Victoria, had sent her to bring him an invitation message for a big party in his city.
  The name of this gentleman did not tell me anything, also because I live in Victoria for a few Hands and I don't know many people. 

   

 

An exciting story that I hope you will enjoy reading and telling your grandchildren one day,
 

 I told the little chocolate-colored Kajira that I didn't want to be served I already had my black wine, but I'd like to know her story, I'm always curious to know who I meet to write and put in the archives.
  After taking a breath and relaxed, she putt her hands behind her back  and tell me his story.
I was born in the oasis of the Four Palms in the Thahari desert, a place for the Kashani and all the vassals of Kavar, my father Tuchuck, my mother Kataii, I was growing very well and becoming more beautiful every day and my mother house because she feared that I would become more beautiful than her.
  

 

sir TIMMER
 While wandering through the desert I met a nice gentleman who was traveling with his caravan, he was very kind and caring and I invite me to follow him in his sumptuous palace surrounded by high walls and desert sand, decorated with filigree decorated with gold, there were tables richly decorated everywhere sets, jewels and precious stones all around, he got dressed in black clothes like the night, and before leaving he said to me: you can go around the house anywhere but going away he close the main gate.
  

 

  After some time I heard voices approaching so I hid and silently escape sneaked out into the desert, walked for days until I came close to an expanse of water, followed the coast until I reached a pier where a ship take me on board , and leaving to an unknown destination on the desert coast, in a village while  them loading and unloading goods I ran away again, while I ran I ran into a man who looked at me sternly and I thought he was a Slaver I threw myself into the river I swam to the other bank where some women picked me up and took me to their village, they gave me food and drink saying they were Panthers of the forest, one offered to share her hut with me, later instead of killing me they took me with them they taught me to hunt and fight .
  Captured more times by warriors and always ran away, I returned to the forest where I met a pirate who was doing business with the village, but after so many promises he never showed up again.
One day I went to the river to get wet and while I was swimming happily, I was trapped in the nets that pirates had put, they dragged me aboard and took me to the captain.
      I don't remember his name, an imposing man who was always severe and arousing fear, he was perhaps the best Slaver in the Vosk and his slaves were the best there were on the Planet, while those who did not have the right requirements he fed them to the Sleen .
 

 


    While we were sailing towards Port Kar on a hazy night, we ended on of rocks and the ship sank, we thought that the helmsman had a lot of Paga in his stomach, we woke up me and another man on a beach, exhauste and wet
We waited on the island for many Pahns until a passing ship took us aboard, but in the meantime that we was in isle he theach all i knows, the Paci Kaissa in his bag gave me all that,  he teach me to writing and reading, using fish ink as a sign. to write .
     Captain Sir Tnner took me with him as a  Kajira of house and I helped him in the accounts and in the chores, becoming his trusted slave and first slave, and now Master i'm here told me.

 


 

An exciting story that I hope you will enjoy reading and telling your grandchildren one day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...