Sunday 23 April 2023

 RAVEN FJORD-DANCE CONTEST

 THE GREAT DANCE. or rather the celebration of the Nomads, in collaboration with ''GOREAN DANCE CONTEST'' The great city of  RAVENSFJORD.....in the person of RAMIUS MARCO.
    presents the dance competition of the Nomadic peoples.

    After writing in my previous article about the chariot nomads '' THE TUCHUK, I left the city of Turmus, crossing the great river Vosk to reach the city of Brundisium with my ship, and then continued towards the plain of Turia with its big city.

     It was not easy to get there, but with a little luck even if late I was finally admitted to the Arena, the ceremony had already started, there had already been performances, but I had some problems in the deserted city, to get information on the road to reach the Arena.
     I had received a message from the beautiful Ruby, of the new Contest of Slaves and Dancing Slaves of Gor, it would take place in Turia this time, I was eager to get there to see and meet old friends and acquaintances, even new Goreans who arrive from all over the Planet .

 It was not easy to extricate myself from a multitude of slaves and free, seated all around on the bleachers, while the Ubar and his collaborators were seated in the seats of honor (thrones) ....

   Impossible to list all the Goreans I knew, in many years in my travels I have met many some of high caste other simple Merchants, but all honorable, (except some women who have caused me damage in the past), but let's not think about this, that what's more and that there was 

a surreal atmosphere, everyone staring, focused on the dancers performing on the large floor, and listening to the beautiful music.
    Naturally everyone was happy with the event in the end, and in my opinion it doesn't matter who wins, the important thing is to participate and demonstrate one's skill.

In addition to the representatives of the city of Turia, I recognized many Ubar or Administrators, warriors, Goreans Torvie and many other strangers, I greeted sir Blasik Pasha of Klima and was very amazed to know that many citizens had fled from the city, to reach Thentis, evidently not they loved the heat of the desert, but it is normal however that during the spring many emigrate towards the north, towards richer and more evolved cities
 
    I hope that next time I can arrive a little earlier to be present from the beginning of the contest and witness the whole event in my blog articles, of course the journeys are long but I love traveling and writing about my adventures.....thanks to everyone

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...