Wednesday 12 July 2023

THE FAIR IN TURMUS

      I couldn't wait to get to the city of Turmus, the beautiful Sabayna had sent me a message telling me that there would be a merchants fair in the city and asked me if I would like to have a stand for my newspaper, Dariantravels-gazette, I replied that I would be happy to attend and speaking with the Ubar of the city of Geela where I am currently Chief Scribe,. we decided that we would also have a stand in the city, where we would sell some products from our land.

    I was enthusiastic about this event, surely I would have met my sister lady Lucy Arliss, the painter who never missed an event, in any case I wrote a message and sent it to warn her.

  I arrived in the evening by now the dim light of the torches barely illuminated the port they had lit bonfires along the coast, as soon as I got off I met Sabayna on the pier who was checking some of his cases with his wonderful perfumes, he welcomed me with joy and I guided me towards the area of the fair very close to the port, by now the stands were almost all occupied but I found two free, one for the newspaper next to the stand of the Oasis of the two Scimitars and the city of Corcius, while the other at the end of the road to the city from Geela, in front of my sister Lucy's stand, it still hadn't arrived but I was told it would arrive the following morning.

    The preparation of the stand took me a lot of time in the night, then exhausted I retired to the ship, the next morning I finished the job and dedicated myself to the city of Geela we unloaded the products and positioned the signs, needless to say that many people came and went from the port with their goods, already from the early hours of the morning many people arrived to visit.

   Amongst all Lady Lonoire who welcomed me and acted as my guide, a very good lady whom I had not met when I lived in Turmus, also Lady Dara who traveled with me from Geela, she is a very good Scribe apprentice and also a talented writer I organized a class for Scribe soon for her.



I will list the stands and the Cities present
Corcyus
Turmus
Oasis of the two Scimitars
Oasis of janus
Lucy Arlis the painter
Geela city
Isfahan oasis
Lady Sabayna the perfumer 






xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

orlandodarianarliss editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...