Saturday 1 July 2023

TERSA THE VERSATILE KAJIRA

 of Ko Ro Ba

       During one of my trips, I stopped at the city of Ko Ro Ba, I had heard a lot about the kajire dance school and the Tor tu gor radio headquarters, and I was very curious to know the city and the citizens, so it was not difficult for me reach its port with my ship.
     Luck would have it that in those days there was a kajires dance demonstration, it wasn't a real competition but a performance of the kajires who attend the Goreana dance school which has its headquarters in that city.

    I was wandering lost on the docks of the port, trying to figure out what kind of people were arriving and what kind of businesses they had, when a weak and kind little voice asked me if it could help me, I looked around until there was a kneeling behind me a beautiful Kajira, she had a very beautiful pink dress like the petals of a rose and her long hair that fell from her shoulders almost to the ground, her eyes were a deep blue like the sea, even if her head was bowed in shame.

    I thought she was a fugitive or lost slave, but she told me she was the kajira who welcomed visitors, and foreigners who came to attend the dances that would take place in the evening, I asked her name and she told me her name was Tersa Vella and being a property of sir D, but who was also in charge of assisting the ballet dancer, it was no coincidence that she had been an instructor in the Ko Ro Ba school. for many years and now she was happy that many of her pupils had become better than her and they too were teaching in the schools of the Planet, she was very happy for this, but her greatest commitment was at the Gallery of Modern Arts, she takes care of setting up the shows competitions and sometimes the choice of works to be exhibited, she informed me that in the month of July there would be an exhibition dedicated to Nature and that everyone could participate, as a writer I had a little poem of mine written during the crossing and I gave it to her for the competition together with a portrait of me.

     I had been really lucky to meet that girl who explained to me how the city was structured, and the movement they had for the dance school, and I confess that she was very busy these days with the exhibition and with the Tarn, she she is a Tarn girl. she takes care of the competitions, even if she would have preferred to help the Kjigiri in the preparation of the sets and the organization of the performances. But all this often leads her to run away from her master and devote herself to her many hobbies, she knows that sir D would not change her even with two eighteen-year-old kajire.

     When I asked him about her and her life he told me that many considered her a cheater but deep down she was a little shy girl who also often has problems interacting with others, this is because she was born and lived in Ko ro ba e few times did he travel, either for his radio or to follow the dancers to nearby towns for their performances. She had no aspirations of greatness or success said to her, as long as her Master taps it on her head and holds her with him in front of the fireplace.

      He takes me to the exhibition building where I chose my place for the poem then I walk around to visit the big city, until we reached the arena, the dances had just begun and he asked me for permission to go .... I I greeted affectionately but without exaggerating, thanking her and immersed myself in the vision of the kajire dancing in the center of the dance floor.

    I had met a great little woman

orlandodarianarliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...