Saturday 27 April 2024

 THE SLAVE NIZAA


  I have been at the Tashid oasis for a few days, after introducing myself to Pasha Umar Congo,his son Yusud-ashad was with him. and having had the job as a journalist in the new headquarters at the Oasis, I spend my time writing, but I don't disdain taking a few walks, especially when the sun is now far behind the dunes.

  Lady Mae, the Pasha's partner, assigned me a house in the residential area, it's not very big but for me, being alone, it's enough, I have my kitchen, my bed and wardrobes and shelves of books.

    I met a Scribe who works in the Oasis, she doesn't have much experience with the laws of the planet, and I promised to give him some lessons, her name is Lienylah a beautiful name like beautiful and her, I asked the Pasha to be able to woo her , but not without the consent of the young woman, even if she often travels to the desert oases for her representation, however time is our judge and he will decide for us.


    One day while I was sitting under the large tent in the cool in the central square a slave came to serve me, I had never seen her before, she was very beautiful, with golden hair and her slender and generous figure, and after having served me some good mint tea perched on my left waiting for me to talk to him, I asked him about her where she came from and what her story was, she was hesitant at first, then she said I'll tell you the story of my master.


  ..........


    She I will tell you when my Master was murdered... she had opened a very successful new tavern in Venna. The last evening I saw him the tavern was full of customers and he said that he liked being a tavern keeper.

But at the same time another man had opened a luxury tavern and had no customers. Yes, tell me I tell him while I drink my tea

  When I woke up in the morning my Master was no longer there. The last time I saw him he was talking to a pani man who had a long, sharp sword. She trembles.

  I was worried and started looking everywhere for my master.

  I kept searching the canals of the Vennas slum. That's where the bodies are usually dumped.

  his eyes fill with tears and he sniffs

  I wanted so badly to see my owner one last time. After a few days I asked a doctor if he would be recognizable if I found him in the water. But she said he would probably be so bloated and eaten by fish and eggs that I wouldn't recognize him, his voice cracking as he says I never saw him again. I tried talking to the warriors but they didn't seem to care

A few months later Venna was destroyed by the Gor earthquakes. Do you think it was a punishment, Master?

I think the competitors from the other tavern killed him. and that Priest King punished them

VENNA CITY

    I was deeply impressed but in Gor such events often happen, of men disappearing or women kidnapped and reduced to slavery, and the unwritten law of Gor, and we Magistrates often do not have the means to resolve these cases

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE GREAT CITY OF VARN Much has changed since I left to reach the North in search of my mother Lady BB Arliss, and as in the rest of the pla...