Monday 29 April 2024

THE SLAVE RAFFI-2



I saw the circle in the sand and I looked up at the man with the whip before a word was said I jumped in dancing like a butterfly I felt a joy I had never known then I realized what my mother was talking about as I danced I tore my skirt feeling free, then I fell to my knees and begged to be kept

being held for the first time felt a collar around my neck safety and security brought me peace as my belly burned with joy and passion the desire to be me was no longer hurt but guided me day after day. He trained me in His kennels to be fully myself and to please the Free, then one day it became cold and distant his heart joined the teacher Camilla, she was bitter but didn't show it. Her love for him turned into anger and jealousy at the man's attention spent on a slave, so I was chased into the forest with my collar unlocked. I spent two years wandering and wandering along the banks of the Thassa under the safety of the tired and empty forest with little strength I just wanted to be myself. I saw the doors of Varn and shook them with all my strength. and Master Ember came and I fell to my knees begging for the protection of his kennel.

That day my heart began to heal and sing again. I was so happy to serve it didn't matter that I was a city slave I was fulfilling my destiny I danced in the tavern at night and cleaned the city by day then again I noticed that I was different from the others and I began to doubt and I wandered in the forest again this time I got lost and couldn't find my way back after three cycles of moons the Master found me and took me back to his kennel The city has changed. The members are all faces of strangers to me, but I am at home. I have a fire again and a mad desire to serve and now I sit in front of You today hoping I haven't put you to sleep.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...