Monday 29 April 2024

 THE SLAVE RAFFI-1



      By now I had settled in the oasis of Tashid, I had opened the headquarters of the Gor gazette, and I was living peacefully. My niece Dara had left after visiting me from the city of Jasmine, but she could not stand the heat of Thahari, the Gor desert. in her long clothes and also covering her face and head, she tried to resist but in the end she left, leaving me alone again.

     Lady Mae assigned me a nice house in the residential area, it's certainly not the palace I usually had as an Emir or Magistrate but I'm fine with it, I didn't have adequate furniture and she took care of furnishing my house in a decent way, I'm happy with this.

    Yesterday a passing merchant with his caravan brought me a message from my niece Dara, she told me that on her way back to Jasmine, she had stopped at the city of Varn, she told me of the beauty of the city, its size and the welcome she had received, and from the happiness of having found her sisters Betty and Mimi, they had arrived a few days earlier, Betty who often supplied me with products from her farm, has sold everything and is now looking for a place to live and work.

    Dara also told me that she had reunited with her suitor Sigmund, and they were looking for a house to live together, inviting me to go to that city to meet her partner and give my approval.

     I didn't think twice, I took my Tarn from the terrace and flew until I reached the city of Varn, I was happy that Sir Abraham, the old Magistrate my friend, was there to welcome me, and after showing me around the city he left, hoping to spend a good time there and thinking about a vacation with my niece, we spent the evening at the Inn all together then spent the rest of the night looking for a house to stay in, but ended up at the inn rooms.

     The next day I got up early and walking through the streets with large buildings I found a beautiful garden with a pond, I stopped on a bench to think and take notes of my journey, while I was absorbed I didn't notice that a beautiful slave was kneeling at my side waiting for my order, when he saw that I was looking at him he apologized saying that he had not disturbed me with his greeting, after having served me a cup of black wine, I asked him first to dance for me, then I told him to rest and tell me the story story of her life, she was initially reluctant to talk, rarely does a slave talk to a master, but I love learning about everyone's life and their experience on Planet Gor.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

she made herself comfortable and I began the story:



  Well, when I was young I knew I was different from other children who played freely, but she just watched, she didn't care, the only thing on her mind was to make her parents happy. she cleaned, she cooked, it was the best she could do, and it was the best she did.

   She never ventured into dangerous games because displeasing them would make them suffer, so as she grew up, this strange feeling inside her did not disappear, it became stronger and stronger, all the time my parents spent working hard to make me strong, independent, wise and knowledgeable, they said it was to break the curse so that I would be successful

   I didn't know what they were talking about, the stronger my need to make them happy, the more I needed to know, so I went to university and became a researcher in law, but I was never happy, I tried but I was very lonely, then my mother got seriously ill. Raffi said on his last day don't get angry with us, we tried, you will only be free if you return home. You were brought to us by a slaver on Gor. He said that if anyone knew that his slave would give birth, he would be killed and he would also lose his slave. when you find yourself you will be free so I did some research and I looked even though I didn't know what I was looking for one day in the market I was attracted to this strange man he spoke a different language but he also spoke English He attracted me with His power and my insides exploded soon I was taken away and when the hood was removed from my head I was in this land they call Gor I saw others crying and struggling trying to get but for the first time my heart was at a thousand peace, my pain was going away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...