Tuesday 21 February 2023

KAJIRE'S DANCE CONTEST
KO-RO-BA


 
   For a long time I wanted to review a new contest of Kajires dancers, the last time was when in Port Nykus, I glimpsed my slav Fahima preparing for the dance followed by her new Master not that thief Timmer the player, I chased that thug with some guards but he managed to escape by chaining my Fahima, ... remember he had stolen it with the help of an unscrupulous Slaver, while the city of Victoria was falling they escaped.
 
LADY ARETE NIGTH
    While I waited with other citizens and slaves in the village in the forest, but they escaped with that Player's ship, who knows what happened to my Fahima, I always wonder, but maybe she will be dead, or that player will have sold her , as he had with me when he needed money.

    I arrived at the port of Ko-ro-ba after a smooth journey, and with a favorable wind heading for the arena, I had just left the city of Brundisium after having visited it with its large port overlooking the Thassa sea, crossroads and stopover of many Pirate ships trading between the Vosk River and North and South Thassa.

      It is said that since the city of Port Kar and the large city of AR were at war, the Pirates circumvented the impositions by unloading the goods in the port of Brundi, so nobody had anything to say about the prohibition of trade between enemy cities.

      Many people were already sitting on the bleachers of that arena, in order to have a complete view of the track and the dances, I sat at the top,
  to the left of the seats intended for the high representatives of the city with the ubar in the centre, I was amazed by the many seated spectators, and by the many male and female slaves who occupied an area of the arena getting ready.


 
      The dances were fascinating, I have always loved to attend, since my early days in Port Kar where I lived as a lawyer and who often organized the ''Kajira contest dance'' in those other times, Port Kar was the center of commerce of the planet, and with his Twelve Captains, who with their ships plowed the Thassa the Vosk and all the tributaries of the river.

     After a few hours, the wonderful dances over, I stopped to talk to the lady Arète nigth, HoC about the scribes of Ko-ro-ba, we talked about the newspaper and the possibility that soon I will be able to visit their city, perhaps one day they will organize a trip to reach them and visit them, and who knows maybe stop me for a while to write about them.
  

     Late at night I returned to my ship to rest, the following morning at high tide we would set sail to sail up the Vosk and return to Port Olni, where there would be the Company Ceremony of Lady Kara Na-kos, which I had met, when I was courting Kara Serin of the same tribe as the Tuchuk, who live on an island in the vicinity of Olni.





darianelnairad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...