Monday 13 February 2023

              L'INVERNO STA FINENDO
 

                                                                             CARTASSA

  I'm leaving the city of Venna for a new trip.
   

ELFI
My mother lady BB Arliss sent me a message saying: Ioi and your father sir Mith the builder have moved to a new village in the forest, he tells me that in ancient times that village was inhabited by the Elf tribe, a race surely imported from the planet land, which I met on my journey, little men with elongated ears who dressed in green, they lived in trees or in huts, in the most inaccessible forest

  I was very impressed with the new move of my adoptive parents, in the last few years they have moved so many places for my father's work as a builder, when my mother lived in Cartassa the city in the desert she lived safely alone, and worked as an Officer, but in the North she followed her husband, otherwise she wouldn't be able to survive without hunting, her age now doesn't allow it.   

 

 From Finnyrfjiord to Windermeer, then to Jasmine city, then to Filsborgfjiord, now in this new village under reconstruction.
   

  the Arliss Family once had many components, but gradually it left many components along the way, who going around the Planet took on new names, sometimes Lady Hannah Arliss my sister sends me messages just to say hello, she lives far from the cities in one remote village in the Sardar, at the foot of the mountains.
  

THENTIS MONICA HERMIT
 Of my brother Finthor after the fall of Cartassa, I have never heard from him again as well as Sir Bernhard my uncle, nor of Safina who becomes the companion of a warrior of the Combo tribe, and lady Mae with her now grown daughter, with a companion, also I have never heard from them again.
      When in the cities they arrive Adventurers, sooner or later the city falls, I have counted many falls for people who arrive and take over the lead by changing the rules,
 
   I am organizing my new trip to the North, I will make the first stop in Brundisium with its large port at the crossroads of many maritime traffics, coming from the North and South especially from the archipelago of Cos with its very good wine, and from the cities located on the banks of the great river Vosk, from Thentis which exports its precious beans from which the best balakwine is made.
 
OLNI CON LADY BRJIANA
   I will go up the Vosk to the river thentis, then the river Olni to the great and honored city of Olni of which I have the honor to have been a part first as a pupil of lady Janette(rip) and lady Lucy, then as a scribe and Magistrate, I have lived there the best years of my life, then when I left Lady Kara Serin my courtner, she loved her farm more than having a family, I left Olni going down the river Vosk I stopped some time in Port Kar, the city of the twelve Captains, all criminals.

 I had a job as a lawyer but I had few clients, so I left, went down the Thassa and stopped at the island of Landa in the south, the city with the golden domes, it was there that I met sir Youroki, and there I fell in love with lady Moon, the Pysichian, me while the preparations for our Company Ceremony were in full swing. we were attacked first by the Panthers and while the warriors chased them in the forest The Torvie warriors riding their larls invaded the city and captured the women taking them away, now the city was destroyed and I left first for Shendi and then with a caravan I reached Cartassa... ...........
continues

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...