Sunday 20 August 2023

LIFE FLOWS ON IN GEELA

      

     We are now in the new city, people going, people coming, after a critical moment for the setting of laws and new offices, life goes on, the daughter Dell'Ubar lady Skylar, received the news of the death of her father the Ubar of Geela, heartbroken not having a partner, she could no longer exercise the office of Ubarina, and after a meeting of the castes in the amphitheater of ceremonies, we unanimously decided that sir Jovan takes the role of Regent in charge, not of Ubar because we are not at war, and the beautiful lady Skylar, waiting for someone who can give him the security of command of the city, will be the administrator, and will be in charge of the builders, but when she has a partner we will redo the meeting of the Castes to confirm him the office of Ubara, which belongs to him by right, while now he has that of Tatrix.

      In the meantime I met the beautiful baker lady Takama, and it was love at first sight, we dated for some time, she with the excuse of bringing the biscuits that she baked just for me, she knew
  they were my favourites, she came to my office and never missed an opportunity to throw me languid and sometimes fiery glances, after so many dramas with the free women of Gor I was a little scared at the beginning, but love has no barriers and I I declared to her asking him to be able to woo her, and since I was her Protector I didn't need to ask anyone's permission.

     After many days we have now decided the date of the companionship ceremony, September 18, 2023, Earth time, and immediately afterwards the preparations for what concerns the new life as a couple started, not before having confessed to each other our vicissitudes of life in Gor, then we thought about the house and since yours, even if beautiful, is a bit small, we will live in mine in the residential area of the city, she is busy with the invitations and is already running from a tailor to more for her dress, I wore my ceremonial dress as an Emir of the desert, I have already given a copy of the contract to her so that she can sign it and we will send the invitations soon.

      My granddaughter Dara who now lives in the city with us, has created the Book Club in the garden immediately after the arena, on the road that leads to the beaches, and once a week we have the reading meeting, she was committed to studying from Scribe with me, but her life in the city is always so hectic that she can't follow me, but I often see her at the desk at the back of my office studying.

   My niece Dara the daughter of Darian who seemed lost at sea with her mother lady Harmony has worked hard to reunite the whole Arliss family, and has invited my mother BB-Arliss, her grandmother, and sir Mith her grandfather, here in Geela, at my request to have my mother perform my ceremony with Takama, and the other night while I was sleeping they arrived, she met them at the port and now they live here, my mother lady BB helps in the infirmary, my father sir Mith and a warrior and roams the forest and the nearby lands on patrols, I sent a message to my sister Lady Lucy Arliss, she replied that she will soon face the long journey to reach us, Betty Mesmeriser has also arrived in the city, she is a farmer and I hope you become a good citizen too.


    Another novelty, for a few days sir Jovan had been sending slaves because he wanted to meet me, and finally while I was at the port with lady Skylar he arrived and in the presence of everyone including sir Franken and many slaves, he asked me for permission to court my niece Dara, I I am her Uncle and her protector, I took a day off, I wanted to talk to Dara who I accept, now they too are happily courting each other and we are waiting for the moment of their request for a company ceremony, we hope that Dara will give me other grandchildren so the family he will grow up, even Takama told me that he wants many children, and I'm happy..






............

orlandodarianarliss-editor


No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...