Thursday 3 August 2023

AN UNEXPECTED MEETING....

LADY TAKAMA THE BAKER


     For some time the rumor had been circulating in Geela that a new baker had arrived in the city and had her oven in the street behind the Palazzo delle Caste, it was said that her products were good and genuine, made with experience and dedication to work, then he said that all his ability was due to the teachings from.ex companion of Salt Ubars, Onora.

    Once the work was done, I went down the large stairs that overlook the square
  to then turn left towards the oven, I think the word had spread, because sitting at the tables outside the oven there were sir Jovan, lady Joy, sir Franken and other patrons at the other tables, the beautiful baker despite wearing a veil showed a beautiful face with two eyes that looked like two lakes in the night
her headset hid her long hair and her accent definitely from the north, she came to ask us our preferences, I ordered tea and biscuits with chocolate tears after having consumed I wanted to pay but she told me that she was offering for the first time ,
then I said goodbye to everyone and left and promised myself I would come back.

     In fact, the next day, as soon as I finished my work in the palace, I went downstairs for my usual tea, but this time with the intention of meeting that woman. arrived at the tables I heard her humming alone in the oven while she was kneading some bread, I sat down at one of the tables outside and in silence I listened to that angel's voice singing who knows what song, when she noticed me she came towards me blushing, but I heartened her saying I liked his song.
    After serving me tea I asked him to sit down with me and tell me something about her and her life, I talk about her experience on the planet since she was a child cared for by her grandmother after losing her parents at sea, then on her death she traveled from city to city city working as a baker in the ovens, until arriving in Geela he was offered to open his own oven and she accepted, now she says she is trying to make herself a good baker and make the citizens happy.

    To my question about her private life she was rather evasive, she didn't tell me much only that being a good, sincere and romantic girl she was waiting one day for someone to match her love and make her happy, a fantastic woman combined beauty with sincerity of qualities now lost in women, I will try to get to know this woman who will surely have her own story that one day perhaps she will tell me.

orlandodarianarliss-editor


No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...