Monday, 7 September 2026



travel to North




Imagine a cold land with towering mountains, lush green forests, and all the beautiful northern landscapes blanketed in cold, white, and beautiful snow. In the north of Gor lies the charming village of Hammersgaard, home to rugged warriors, skilled artisans, strong free women, and proud slaves who will do anything to survive another day in the harsh Gorean world.

sir Ludvig-viking

Hammersgaard is the perfect place for travelers seeking rest along their journey, for merchants eager to fill their pockets with gold and riches, for slaves seeking protection and love, for great warriors longing to die in glorious battle and achieve immortality in history, and for women determined to maintain their status as free women.


Dare to venture into the lands of Hammersgaard, where you must beware of the fearsome panthers, who will not hesitate to attack and capture you if you are not careful on the paths. You can also travel to the warm lands of Tahari.

Explore with us the cold northern lands of Gor and experience an adventure shrouded in mystery, loyalty, love, and betrayal. You are the master of your destiny and captive to your decisions. Act according to your role and immerse yourself in an exotic world full of violence but also brimming with romance.


Welcome to Hammersgaard and welcome to your story.


Finally in the north, my second home, Hammersgard. I lived with the Vuichinghi for a long time. I told the story of Nani and her child, her companion, and her family, the KING of Lindenberg. After many years wandering through the desert and the cities of the great river, I'm finally back. They've made many repairs to the houses and the roads now that the snow hasn't fallen yet, and almost all the men are traveling for their trade around the planet. Only a few warriors remain, a few slaves, and Nani, whom I met at the dock as soon as I disembarked from my ship.

lady Nani -warrior

The house I had near the port has been replaced by warehouses, and the beautiful Nani has assigned me a large house by the sea, on a small promontory. It's well-furnished, with my office and kitchen. The bedroom is upstairs, and I have a small patio where I can sit in the cool of the evenings.

Angie-slave

I'll tell you more about the village once I've settled in, unloaded my bags, and gotten a good rest after the long journey from the town of Bazi.

Haley-slave






xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

travel to North Imagine a cold land with towering mountains, lush green forests, and all the beautiful northern landscapes blanketed in cold...