
I continued my journey through the desert. I had been told about the oasis of the nine wells, but despite having been close to it several times to visit, I had never done so. So, after visiting and writing about the city of Avarra, I headed into the desert to reach the oasis.
When I arrived at the entrance, armed guards in Roman attire stopped me, asking for my documents and what I wanted in that strange place. I spoke to them about the Salt Road and the merchants' alliance, so they let me pass and visit that beautiful oasis with its well-built palaces. All the citizens were busy with a ceremony, so there weren't many people in the city. In the meantime, I made some sketches that I'll post below, and a guard gave me the history of the oasis on a parchment. I hope you enjoy this new adventure. I reserve the right to add photos of the Khan and some of his subjects.
*
OASIS NINE WELLS **
Nine Wells is part of an Oasis community scattered across vastness dried out by heat, wind and air. This Community is made up of some hundreds of cities that depend on the water available in wells that are separated by hundreds of passages.
Nine Wells as well as many other Oasis receive caravans from Tor, Kasra and Turia providing supplies for their needs. They trace textiles, silks, rugs, kailiauk teeth, perfumes, couro, peles, penas, madeiras, cha de Bazi, lã do Hurt, escravas and many other types of mercadorias
Here in the caravans we raise tâmaras, brownish Sa-Tarna, feijões, bagas, onions, sweet potatoes, and various vegetables where the roots are used such as turnip, cenoura rabanete and or korts which is a round vegetable with a thick brown shell, and whose interior is yellow, fibrous and cheio de sementes, Larma and tospits are also cultivated.
When the sun rises and it is time to start or work day, the temperatures increase and become unbearable due to the high temperatures in the areas.
The Governor of the Oásis is the Bey and his Vizir, from his observation point, to the palace varanda, we observe the path of the two cities all the while leaving for their jobs. Look, drink your red wine and breathe deeply, letting the oasis burn into your lungs, Drink your chá. He sat at a table covered in parchments and controlled him with a stern look at the caravans he was watching. Your warriors always at your side, Bey, is a conscious and ambitious woman, exala power and force tending to your side no command or Vizier.
In Nine Wells many things are disputed, many things are negotiated, but when it comes to water, enemies become friends. In the greatest battle, water can never be wasted or poisoned. Quem usar disspeitar a orderdem é torturedo e impaledo no final A vida no Tahari é difficult, é una luta pela survivência day após dia
When we check out the caravans not until mid-day, your spirits are quickly attended to by your servants and your guests are taken care of in nearby stores to recover from the arduous day. The public bathroom is used by the girls in the bathroom that is far from possible to please the elderly.
Everything in the Oásis is happy when the sun disappears on the horizon and the night begins, it is time to agree on a new life where you can go to the hut of chá to enjoy a Kalana or a Xícara of fresh water, enjoy a chá or a red wine, as kajirae servem a louça, because everyone is like fome. Ali falam animatedly about business.
The pleasantly cool wind above the chalet hut and the joy can be felt in all places. As Dancers in the arena erguem their graceful bodies. Stop raising your arms high, seeming to want to touch the stars and dance celebrating the end of another day.
Slowly, the silence prevails in the Tenda and you can still hear some soft voices here and there. The oasis is calm, you can listen to some insects or long some voices of animals screaming through the Tahari. Chegou at the time of the governor of the oasis return to his palace.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx












No comments:
Post a Comment