Sunday, 13 September 2026

 



RETURN TO THE DESERT



THE FAIR AT THE OASIS OF THE TWO SCIMITARS


 

sir Strada Tyran-admin


 


lady Rayn Blackstone


THE FAIR AT THE OASIS OF THE TWO SCIMITARS


I had already settled into the new village of Hammersgaard. The beautiful warrior named Naniamica had been with me for many years. She had assigned me a large house with an office, kitchen, and bedroom upstairs, and a place to sleep for her slave. Summer was almost over, but it was still pleasant. The sun was shining high in the sky, and the inhabitants were beginning to return from their trade trips south.

It was one of them who gave me a message from Sir Trygg, the representative of the GMA (Gor Merchants' Association). He told me that the end-of-summer fair would soon be held at the Oasis of the Two Scimitars, and he invited me to participate as the Oasis of the Seven Palms and as the editor of the Gazette of the Three Moons.

I said goodbye to Nani and the few inhabitants who had arrived and set off on my ship, destination Bazi. I would then organize a caravan to the great Thahari desert. I had already visited a fair in that oasis many years ago, but now everything had changed. The oasis has changed; it is now protected by high walls and gates, with many warriors guarding the entrance. It was already evening when I arrived. By now, everyone had set up their stalls. I waited for them to assign me one for my oasis, and I worked all night to set it up.


The next morning, when I left my tent, many people crowded the central avenue where the stalls were set up. I met many friends, including Sir Trygg, Lady Mae, Pasha Congo Rashid of the Tashid oasis, Lady Sabayna with her perfumes, and many others. I will include sketches of them at the end of the article, along with sketches of the stalls with all the products, and some photos of picturesque corners of the oasis.


In the evening, Initiate Tariq performed a blessing. I won't post photos of this in the temple, but it was a beautiful ceremony.

Thanks to the administrator of the Oasis of the Two Scimitars for organizing and welcoming us, and thanks to you for reading. (Don't forget to visit the large Gorean gallery in my Oasis of the Seven Palms; I'll provide the address below.)


In the evening, Initiate Tariq performed a blessing. I won't post photos of this in the temple, but it was a beautiful ceremony.

Thanks to the administrator of the Oasis of the Two Scimitars for organizing and welcoming us, and thanks to you for reading. (Don't forget to visit the large Gorean gallery in my Oasis of the Seven Palms; I'll provide the address below.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Waterfalls%20of%20Wonder/191/242/24

-----------------------------------------------------




























XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

  RETURN TO THE DESERT THE FAIR AT THE OASIS OF THE TWO SCIMITARS   sir Strada Tyran-admin   lady Rayn Blackstone   THE FAIR AT THE OASIS OF...