Sunday 21 August 2022

EN-KARA TELETUS FAIR
   



 

   Finally something new on the Planet, I have recently arrived in the city of Victoria, the Caste Chief Sir Amir welcomed me with all the pleasantries due to my rank and my fame, he knows me as a great Magistrate, known throughout the Planet, but unfortunately he says in this city the Magistrate nomine him the Ubar, and there are already a couple of them, I told him that I want to rest and feel comfortable after the tragedies of Cartassa and Thentis, I prefer to be alone and observe what happens for then publish it all in my newspaper.
   

    I am writing  while the dim light of the candle barely illuminates the room but the thought flies to Victoria, who knows if one day I will find happiness there .....
 

The city is chaotic, many arrive, others leave, like Lady Jasmine the Innkeeper on the dock, or Lady Sierrarose of whom I was in love, she left too and Lady Xarra she also left yesterday with a ship greeted me at the port telling me to visit her one day when she finds a city that will make her happy.
    Lady Tenka is a very active merchant she is always around her business. but she always has a good word for everyone, and she helps the newcomers.
    Sir Amir has left for a long journey I hope he will return soon, because some Scribe is already starting to roar for his lack of direction of the offices, but Sir Liam the magistrate, holds the situation firmly in hand, I met the blacksmith  sir Svein of the same tribe as mine. of the Torvie, although I was born in the desert but was adopted by Lady BB and Sir MIth Arliss, Torvie of Finnur village, sometimes he invites me to his house behind the forge and I gladly take with him a horn of Cos wine that he hides with pride.
  

   An event on the planet made us euphoric. the Teletus fair. every year in this period the city is filled with foreign visitors, many traders and many slaves around. We left with the caravan a few days ago, now are here, we stay at the inn, today finally an event not to be missed, for a long time I had not seen the Kajires Festival, the slavesthey try their hand at dances, admirsated from hundreds of people, many slaves arrived from everywhere they crowd the dance floor kneeling as the law wants all around waiting their turn, a beautiful thing, many beautiful women with naked breasts, who dance following the music with their molded and firm bodies, I had already witnessed Port Kar ad such an event but this has surpassed it for participation and beauty.
 


  Now the time has come to prepare our things at dawn we will leave to return to Victoria but we will bring a great memory and we will be able to tell our grandchildren.
While walking through the stalls with the products displayed, I came across Lady Sabayna, you will surely remember her I told you about her on the occasion of is companion Youroki's illness and I becamed is protector in the Oasis of the seven palms, after the greetings and the pleasantries she usually told me that Lady Sierrarose was adopted by her and her partner, and now she lives in Cargash with them and has become a scribe of the small town. and she also invited me to visit them so that I could say goodbye to Lady Sierra, I promised him one day when I return South, I will surely visit her city of hers.


   I am writing  while the dim light of the candle barely illuminates the room but the thought flies to Victoria, who knows if one day I will find happiness there ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...