Monday 8 August 2022

LADY SIERRAROSE .. DESPERATE


 


 I was wandering around the city of Port Victoria desperately, and some encounters made me forget Shayla for a moment, I hope soon I will hear from Thentis, my point of reference in this big and beautiful city and the Inn in the harbor square immediately after the piers where the ships stop and unload their goods, from nearby Thentis arrive the ships with special beans, suitable for making the best blackwine, and from the distant city of AR comes the flour, and from the archipelago of Cos the best wine.
   



As I sat in the cool of the early morning, when the breeze rising from the Vosk River brings goosebumps, accustomed as I was to the hot, fiery desert mornings, often with the sand that the wind brings. The Inn is run by a beautiful lady with a very familiar name in the wilderness, '' Jasmine ''. for us in the desert, it means Mulberry or Jasmine flower, she stands up to the many customers who crowd the inn, helped by some very good slaves in their work, she serves me personally and I was very happy, for a moment I forgot all my past, I wanted to look to the future, to create a new place, where to live a new adventure happily, and who knows maybe have a job as a scribe or anything that can make me reborn.
  

 

    In the meantime I arrive the slave on duty at the inn the beautiful Aiko with yellow skin, certainly imported from planet Earth, we need our blackwine, at the end Lady Sierra said she had an appointment with an Ambassador to find out if he had any news, I leave with the promise that we would meet again and look for our companions together ........ continues
 

  Then I went up the large stairs that lead to the upper palaces those of the castes, at the top of the stairs on the right a large palace where in its large patio certainly a tea room with many tables, but these unlike those of the port are elegant, with tablecloths embroidered and flowers, there was no one, I sat quietly, took some rolls from my bag reading about the business I had recently done, in the cities visited during the long crossing from my oasis near the island of Landa in the south of the Thassa sea .
   

 I was so absorbed that I didn't even notice that a free one had approached, waiting for me to notice her, with a cough she attracted my attention, I raised my head and greeted her introducing myself, she said her name was Sierra and she was desperate, the comrade had fled taking his two children with him, he had learned that I was looking for Shayla and asked me if in the ports visited I had heard someone talking about his companion, a Pysichian with two children and difficult to go unnoticed.
  I was very impressed by the story of the woman also Pysichian, I could not know why she wore clothes with very dark colors that did not make her green caste understood, I told him that in the cities on the banks of the Vosk I had not heard anything about them and in my opinion he perhaps he had headed north, taking the track that leads from the Sanctuary to the great north, where I still have my adoptive mother Lady BB and my father Sir Mith, my sister Shani also lives in the North but in Finnur village, while my parents live. case in the village of Jasmine.
    I told him that I would send messages to all the northern villages I know, where I still have many friends especially in Hammersgaard where Lady Nani and Sir Erik live.

   In the meantime I arrive the slave on duty at the inn the beautiful Aiko with yellow skin, certainly imported from planet Earth, we need our blackwine, at the end Lady Sierra said she had an appointment with an Ambassador to find out if he had any news, I leave with the promise that we would meet again and look for our companions together ........ continues

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...