Friday 18 November 2022

LADY JINNY



Sometimes the past comes back and we find ourselves colliding with memories.
   While I was looking for my brother Emir Darian. the tracks led me to the town of Venna. here I met lady jinny, where in the afternoon we often meet in the tea room to have a chat.  
   After many moons spent defending the territory, I was still alone, my sisters had already left for the south, and I tired of still living in the Counterland, I decided it was time to find a place where I could study and become someone, as I had promised to my mother, so I reached the city of Olni, where many studied in the classes to become Scribe, after my diplomas as a Scribe I joined my sisters in Cartassa in the Thahari desert, and it was there that I met Darian, he was the Magistrate, we were happy until the city for a conspiracy of the Combo tribe fell destroyed, we all escaped, while I was directed to the city of Ar, the caravan with which I was traveling stopped in the great city of Venna. the city was very beautiful and large with palaces with so many columns i fell in love and i stayed there, soon i hope to take the oath to make it my Home Stone, i have a job, a house and i hope one day to reunite with my sisters and have a mate
 
 Jinny says that with Darian they worked together as Scribe she and Magistrate Darian in Cartassa the old fallen city and from its ruins was born The oasis of Cartassa, that he made him a ruthless court, he was willing to do anything for her, but the fall of Cartassa I take them far away to different places. While Darian joined his mother Lady BB arliss in the city of Finnur, she instead stopped in a large city beyond the Vosk, called Olni, where in the school of the Scribes I learned everything there was to know about the laws, attending with the courses were very profitable, she told me that while she was leaving for the city of Cartassa, to meet her sisters, where they had offered him a job as a scribe, Darian arrived with his ship, but just long enough to say goodbye and once again the fate divided them.
    This woman intrigued me a lot and I asked him to tell me about her life, to learn more about the woman that Darian had loved without being reciprocated, it was important to me, she began her story.
 
   -I was born in the north while the snow covered everything and the bitter cold forced people into their huts, I was the last of four children, including three sisters and a brother, she didn't remember much about her brother, he left when she was still a little girl, while the three girls were growing up, their mother taught them the art of war, she didn't remember her brother's name well, while of the two sisters, I only know one named Betty, whom I have met many times in different city ​​of the planet.
   She never met her father who left immediately after having conceived her, and disappeared without a trace, perhaps died in some combat, it was said that he was a great warrior, ours was a family from the -House of Ghosts-, and we lived according to their traditions .
  
CARTASSA

 When my mother left us we were left alone, by now we were quite old, we left in search of a new home and a new life, and finally we found a land that was right for us, it was the one we dreamed of, that land was called Avilion, and I I knew the art of combat. I asked to become a Ranger of the Lands, a sort of warrior of the Planet.
ulissedikorat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...