Saturday 5 November 2022

WEDDING IN KASRA



A great event today in the city of port Kasra, as soon as I arrived in the great tea room, some euphoric citizens warned me of the next company ceremony, that is the marriage between Lady Gaia and Sir Ju-Hin, I was finally happy something that moved my life in Kasra,
my work as a Scribe is quite boring and after my walks along the beach all that remains is work and a short break in the afternoon in the large hall in the company of citizens, often those others who work or have a home away from the city.
  

 


 The ceremony would take place on the beach, they had set up the place with chairs and altar with many flowers and many candles that were to illuminate the twilight of the afternoon, and immediately nearby a large dance floor also carefully set up with many flowers and garlands , while the distant pano rama was certainly breathtaking.
 

 While I was sitting. I arrive Sir Aaron an old acquaintance of mine, now in this city as an honored citizen, but once he was a skilled thief, and if we want even a gentleman, we joked for a while about the possibility of losing my cooper (planet money). And in the meantime Sir Balrough arrives, whom I greeted with respect, meanwhile Lady Nadja was coming and going with her preparations and recommending to the guests to wear formal clothes, Lady Nadjia was, the one who would celebrate the wedding, I too am an officer but for years I have not celebrated any ceremonies in recent times on the planet.
  
  I arrive time to go down to the beach where some guests were already sitting patient and awkward in their party clothes, I stopped and sat at the back of the chairs, I don't like to show myself more than necessary, some ladies arrived with beautiful dresses and took their seats , I recognized Lady Anna and Lady Alice, then Lady Ziggy arrived with Lady Oksama. While Sir Ben should already sat in the front row with Sir Balrough, there were still many citizens and guests who still don't know their name but I hope to meet them in the future.

   Everything was ready, Lady Nadja I call the witnesses Lady Erin the Magistrate, and Lady Ziggy, and I start with the ceremony that I know well. But always exciting to see the tears of the bride and the slaves kneeling on the sidelines, and after all the ritual practices and exchanging documents and rings, they finally became Life Companions.
 
Aaron
In the end, after everyone's good wishes, we moved to the other part where there was a giant cake on a large table. that in the blink of an eye everyone ate it with gusto, I, as usual, sat on one side without talking to anyone, while the couple began the dances that lasted all night .......... WISHES TO THE BRIDES

darianelnairad


No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...