Friday 31 May 2024

 NEWS FROM TURMUS

 I arrived in Turmus City just in time to attend the city council meeting, and finally I was able to meet L'ubar, who was none other than Sir Bactu, an old acquaintance of mine, in my many travels I had the opportunity to meet many great characters who live in Gor, with him his companion the Ubara lady Selia, with whom I had already had the opportunity to speak other times since my arrival in the city.

LADFY SELIA
SIR BACTU







 First of all there was the assignment of roles to the moderators, then we talked about the tournaments that will take place in the city starting from May 30th (earth now) the commander explained the various phases and the need to swear on the home stone before the registration, during the tournaments there will be dance performances organized by the beautiful slave Ella, (not to be confused with the free Ella).

WILL MUNFORTH





xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DAVID WRIGTH






 EllaDeWren: The first Turmus Big River Festival will take place in three weeks, celebrating the prosperity that the long and wide

AUGUSTUS BLADE


 Vosk brings us. A moment for all the people here to be grateful for our great river port, for the ships and caravans that bring us food, trade goods and visitors from all over. There will be sword fights, a fishing contest, favor games, tarsk contests, a slave hunt, vulo chariot races, broom fights, choking man contest, wine tasting, story telling, possibly fighting of slaves, with many generous gift cards and prizes donated by several

popular Gorean stores. It will culminate in a masquerade ball, and then the last day will be Kajuralia, when the slaves can run around, misbehave and cause trouble. There will be stalls for those who want to display their wares or artistic talent.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICOLAS EEL


 When I took the floor I pointed out to all the participants of the meeting the newsstand of the Gazette of Moons located on the landing near the pilgrims' camp outside the walls, I said that soon we would be able to write stories about the citizens and the city, and anyone with an interesting story you can contact me and after a short interview we can publish your story.

 I had some pleasant surprises in the city of Turmus, I met my sister Lady Lucy in the sky, also the adopted daughter of Lady BB Arliss, we talked about the disappearance of our mother and why she abandoned us, then as I tried to remember the places of that great city, passing along a street I stopped amazed in front of the shop of Blacksmit, Sir Sven, a great friend of mine from the days of Port Victoria who also escaped during the fall, I have already written this.

      I hope everyone will read our Gazetta which will soon have a page dedicated to the city of Turmus, a new project which I hope will come to fruition..............




No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...