Tuesday 21 May 2024

 TRIP TO THE WOSK OUTLAWS DELTA



      While I was in the Tashid oasis without having decided exactly where to go for my next trip, I recently returned from the city of Var, I was there for a few days, then searching my memory 

 remembered Lady Carry, met at the En fair -Kara, she invited me to visit the city of the Wosk Delta, where she is the Commander, and without thinking about it I decide to reach that island in the delta, I'm starting to get old and the desert heat heats me up too much better to go to one place cooler and with all the comforts of a city.

    

LADY HAZEL

   As soon as I arrived at the port I asked the guards at the gate to take me to Lady Carry, and as soon as they found out about my caste they did their best to take me to the area of the city where the commander usually stays.


       She was very happy to see me again, even though at that moment she was busy with some citizens and a gentleman who would surely be her partner even though I initially thought he was her son, she showed me the way to the tavern where I would certainly find a clean and comfortable room. hot, and I promise it would reach me soon.

LADY EM
   I walked along that clean street surrounded by gardens, until I glimpsed the tavern from afar, a large building with a large portal. As soon as I was nearby I heard the screams of women, and a man dressed in black running away in the direction of a secondary gate. , I took a look inside the inn and saw two women on the ground tied and hooded, and instinctively I launched myself in pursuit of that mysterious figure dressed in black, who was running with his head down so as not to be recognised, I chased him out from that gate that overlooked an impervious road that reached the port from the

less busy left side, but my man disappeared among the crowd I took it, so I decided to return to the inn, I rushed towards the women, took my dagger and cut the ropes who tied them like salami, took off their hoods and finally they breathed better even if they were very tired and distraught, it happens in cities that criminals kidnap ladies to sell them as slaves in other places.

     The ladies thanked me by introducing themselves, the first said her name was Hazel and that she was the innkeeper, while the other said her name was Em, but she ran away to reach her home and her very tired family, I chatted with the innkeeper making myself assign a room, then bring me some borsk stew and some Cos wine.

      Now I'm eating peacefully looking at that beautiful lady called Hazel with her golden hair and her portentous presence, I hope to be received soon by the regent for the newspaper to put up a newsstand and open a branch, but we'll see this later.. .. ..

    darianeditor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...