Wednesday 12 January 2022

DARIAN & BRIANNA


   Lately the city has experienced a moment of glory, with many players coming from all over for the Tsar competition, all challenging each other, men and women, even the slaves fought that game, even if it would not be allowed but you know on the planet it gives free space for inspiration.
      Bryanna always scrupulous as she has never followed the competition closely to send news and results to other cities, with our new newspaper, she is also enthusiastic because she already sees our next profits.
     As far as I'm concerned, my daughter Margareth arrived in Sais waiting for my marriage to Bryanna, my brother Orlando, passing through the sanctuary, will also stop for a few days waiting for the same. many scribes, coming from destroyed cities, there is no work for everyone but it is nice to live peacefully all together.
  Sometimes people arrive who are not what they prove to be, and often those in charge give them all possible availability.

 I who had just had the appointment of Magistrate within a day was revoked, another arrived who knows where to take my place, Lady Tygera is good and bad weather, but she can afford it and head of the caste, and I have withdrawn silently to the sidelines, waiting for events to improve.
   Yesterday there was the oath in front of the House Stone of a warrior and a lady, (to tell the truth sir Ulir Nyborog (the next day a merchant wanted to refuse the oath it was evident that he does not know the laws) the administrator asked me if I wanted to confirm my presence with the oath but I asked him a few days to settle in the city, for this reason lady tygera revoked my appointment as magistrate.
 It doesn't matter, I told him that the house stone is where man lives and where he works and where he loves the earth he treads on and the woman he loves, and I am Magistrate of the planet and I am also in my heart.
Lady BB my mother is planning for our wedding we have already done a first test later we will do others, I'm happy that Bryanna will be able to become my partner .. and I will always love him
darianarliss 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...