Thursday 13 January 2022

TODAY WE WILL VISIT THE CITY OF OLNI

  Going up the wosk with our ship, Bryanna and I decided to venture into the Tenthis region, we were undecided which branch to take, the river Thentis and the Olni river were two tributaries that go up the deltas crossing different villages including Sais, where we taken
home and where we will soon publish our newspaper, and Ti, a neighboring village, we preferred to visit the city of Olni first, with its large port and a large Tukhuk camp bordering the city.
    I had already been in that city at the beginning of my career, I had worked first as a scribe then as a magistrate, then to follow a woman I left Olni to live in an oasis in the Thahari desert together with Lady Harmony, my partner, who later disappeared but I already have you talked about her.
Now with bryanna I wanted to visit all the cities where I lived and worked, and why not advertise our next newspaper that we will publish on the Planet.
  Lady Lucy Bronet this is the name of the referent of the city who, together with sirRoberT and my grandfather, sir Bry, have been running the city for years. I forgot there is also the doctor called Pysician, who is called Sir Ronmag an old friend of mine.
   Lady Lucy was very happy to see me again I spent beautiful moments there, even if a little aged, with her partner Sir Jarek my friend, she hosted us in the tea room for the customary pleasantries, we talked about everything, even the newspaper She was enthusiastic about the idea, but time is known and tyrant, so we returned to Sais where we have a rented house and where we have the newspaper office.
   We said goodbye, promising to meet again.
darianarliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...