Monday 31 January 2022

RETURN TO THE OASIS OF THE SEVEN PALMS


   During our stay in Windermeer we worked hard for the publication of the first issue of the newspaper, we visited many cities and villages in the north, establishing business relationships with them, installing newsstands on the docks where travelers and visitors arrive.
    Bryanna tirelessly did everything in order, not neglecting at the same time the preparations for our company ceremony, which we will soon make in Windermeer, we had asked my mother lady BB first, but she said she would be traveling, so we turned to the administrator of the city, Lady Tasia, she accepted immediately, then during a trip to Sardar, she had an accident falling on a cliff now they are treating her, Sir Metric said that she will not be able to walk by at least two hands.
   In the end we turned to Sir William an old Scribe chief of the city of Genesian, he initially a little hesitant, then I accept, the ceremony would have been that of the `` eight veils '', even if I am a certified master of ceremonies, I did not know anything of the kind. , so I had to reread the procedures, we returned to file the contract that he will view and sign during the function.
   Meanwhile, between one thing and the other with Bryanna we decided to return to my Oasis, she did not know her, and I was anxious to let her visit. because it would have been our winter residence, I no longer want to spend cold and snowy days, I prefer the heat of the desert.
   Bryanna did not believe her eyes, when she saw the palace, the harbor and the luxuriant palm trees, my subjects welcomed me cheering, not many for the truth, many are traveling for our trade, my faithful guards always in their place, to protect my home.
    Bryanna had a great idea, she asked me to open a branch of our newspaper in a wing of the building, I liked the idea and allocated a wing with an independent entrance for the newspaper, surely she would not be bored in the oasis burned by the sun, surrounded by the sea on two sides and bordering a nearby fiefdom inhabited by pirates, and Marauders, there is a very high wall, built to defend us.
    Today we returned to Windermeer for the final preparations, unfortunately there were misunderstandings among the administrators, (Windermeer has four) and due to a delay in notification between offices, a traveling administrator Sir Vance returned angry for not having contacted him for the allowed, then everything was resolved for the best, and the day after tomorrow we will finally have our ceremony .... May Odin assist us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...