Saturday 8 January 2022

 I start today to publish the story of the citizens of Sais .. not in order of importance, I hope that everyone will give me their availability

 

                                                   SHAIA SONATA(scribe)

 

 
 
 
Today while I was walking through the central square, the one that overlooks the main entrance, with its large fountain and the Scribe palace
  I knew my next mate Bryanna was not coming, she is busy preparing for the ceremony. cosimi I went to the cushions where there is usually always some hot blackwine, and to my surprise I see a lady sitting, sipping her coffee.After saying goodbye I sat on the other side of the pillows and I also took a cup of blackwine , I had already met this young lady because she too scribe and I had seen her go around the palace.
   It is not usual to meet a woman alone at the bar, it is dangerous but she said to me:
-I am protected in Sais by the administrator Sir Nicholas, whom I met and met once here in the square, I became curious about that slender figure and asked him about her and her life.
- I say I was born in KO-RO-BA my parents were wealthy they lived in one of the city towers, my father was a magistrate and my mother a scribe, and since I was a child they taught me their high caste work and I became a Scribe .
I liked living in that city, I liked wandering knowing sometimes I went out with friends outside the walls we climbed the plateau to admire the hills to the north-east and dream of the world far beyond the horizon.
  At the death of my parents who became obese, I was left alone I had no other brothers or sisters so a family of merchants adopted me, finally taking me far towards the Sardar up to the city of Sais. where I now live even if by now my adoptive parents are also dead and I am now under the protection of the administrator,
   Happy work waiting for a few more years to pass before ingesting the stabilizing serum that the women of the planet have when they are young.
   I don't have many memories of my hometown I only remember that they called it the city of morning towers, or the city of merchants, so on the way to the sardar and the caravans that lead from the wosk and Tambler rivers to the inside up to the Sanctuary or up to the Sardar plain before the mountains.
   Now I am happy here to work as a scribe in the slave house and I hope someday she can have a family and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...