Saturday 8 January 2022


                                                    THE CITY OF SAIS  

 Finally with Bryanna we are integrating with the city, she has made some female friends with whom to spend the free time from office commitments, but I still find it hard to get to know everyone, sometimes I stop in the square and talk to people, but still no friends.
   Today I had a nice chat with Lady Shaia under the arbor of the tea room, I'm starting to get to know someone,
but tonight I finally met sir nick the administrator, I mentioned my plans and the upcoming wedding that will take place between me and Bryanna, my apprentice Scribe whom I have taken care of since the first moments, when I met her in the city of Thentis, before that we arrive here in Sais.

 In thentis I had been called to work as a Magistrate, the work was not very peaceful, so we decided to open a school for Scribe, the newly arrived Lady Bryanna, rescued at sea by a pirate ship and entrusted to the city. that in her turn the manager in second place of her I entrust her, I as her tutor.
After a few months of lessons she finally gave the exam and was passed with full marks now and a complete Scribe, and soon my partner, here in the city of Sais, welcomed us very well, even if the work for us is not much, already there are other Scribes and Magistrates, but that little we do well.
 Soon there will be tournaments and dance competitions in the city, I can't wait to admire and watch the games, it is always an event for people to come from many countries and we could compare.
  Good for today and all for tomorrow with more news

darianarliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...