Saturday 15 January 2022

 

                                FINALLY -WINDERMEER-


    By now we had traveled all over the river olni,It seems like yesterday when with my beloved Bryanna we embarked at the mouth of the Olni river, a

tributary of the great Wosk river, after visiting the city of Olni, the city of great towers, we also visited the village of Ti, not far from Port Olni, then in  Thentis, the great city of the Barrens plateau, in the same Region of thentis, we were there for a long time, we had a good job, the city twinned with Genesian was very busy. sight of a large village and we stopped, it was only for food, but they welcomed us well and asked us to stay, I rented a beautiful house in the hills, while Bryanna found her in the city where we began work on the new newspaper that we would publish shortly thereafter, she takes care of the administrative part I of the drafting of the articles which she then corrects and typeset

    It was there that I met my scribe apprentice who after taking the Scribe exam she became my assistant, and we fell in love.
 We lived a good period of work, I as Magistrate her as my assistant, but sometimes good things do not last long, and I found myself in the middle of a machination by Lady Monica who had a warrior nominated administrator, using me as a second choice , you know I was new and they chose him it was obvious, the post of head of the scribes was still empty, but even in that case, they chose another much older.
  There was a revolution in the city all change, slaves who became scribes and women without knowledge became second magistrate, naturally when I tried to enforce the law the administrator who also acted as commander, created new ones hindering me, so after many discussions with the Chief of the Scribes, a woman who adapted to the new rules, we decided with Bryanna to leave the city.
   So it was that, going up the river, we arrived in

   Luck did not help us, everything seemed to go well, but even here the same story, people coming from the ruins of the oasis of Cartassa (which they themselves had helped to destroy) bewitched the administrator, who with the excuse of the oath took me away the work as a magistrate, even if nothing dangerous had ever happened in the city everything was always so quiet, then the village was invaded by people from all over for the tournament of the Tsar game, so we had no more space for us so we are we left again going up the river to reach a town called

 visit store
Windermeer, where my mother, Lady BB Arliss and my father Sir Mith lived, but they told us that she left for the south but that she will return soon.

    So now we are here we have the house and we are furnishing the office and the headquarters of the newspaper, BRyanna and happy finally has more space and soon we will become companions building our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...