Thursday 20 January 2022

LAST NEWS IN GOR
 

 

First of all, a greeting from me, Darian Arliss editor.
    I want to start with the news that I never wanted to give, the fall of the oasis of Cartassa, once a noble city of ancient origins, where I lived a happy time, working and living the city before, the oasis after, once there big family Arliss lived happily, Lady BB the mother, Lady Safina, Lady Mae the aunt, sir Mith, sir Sigmond, sir Berhard, sir
Finthor my brother, Lady Shani my sister, then the mother fell in love with the chief of a tribe who lived in the forest and abandoning us, but it did not end well because the city was attacked by the panthers and was destroyed.
   We all found shelter in Finnur Fiord, while my ex mother with her new companion, a prince of the desert, built the Oasis
   A merchant who arrived in the city told me that the Bedouins, pirates of the desert attacked and destroyed the oasis, now there are only ruins left, and the citizens do not know what happened to them dispersed in the desert, to my great chagrin and to all. the Goreans.
   The city of Cartassa was also closed after an epidemic. the citizens and the many slaves of the school found shelter in the swamps of the city of Olni, Lady Lucy welcomed them, Sir falconer took care of the slaves by renting the large house of the Olni lighthouse, waiting for the city of Callera rise again.
    I have heard that the Captains of Port Kar have finally found an agreement and the city is flourishing again and full of people, Traders and Pirates flock to the port.
    Tsar's tournament continues in the village of Sais, they come from many cities, the players will see who wins the tournament, I hope it is Lady Tuka, a great woman who lives in the city of Olni.
   In Windermeer we will soon celebrate our union, I Darian with my next partner Lady Bryanna, all Gorean citizens who pass through the city are invited to the great ceremony, in the square in front of the council palace.
    Thanks to everyone who reads
darianarliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...