Tuesday 14 March 2023


 THE EN-KARA FAIR
GOREAN NEW YEAR

 

also this year in the Spring or New Year fair.like last year i took a stand for my newspaper ''Darian life''. 

   I arrived early in the morning with my caravan, after having received a message from lady Sabayna, the mother of lady Sierra, I chose a stand in the central area even if a little away from the main road, but better this way the people who will take the copy of the newspaper will also be able to read it quietly.

     As I expected, many have already set up their stands, both as a city and as individual traders and exhibitors, it is known that they come from all over the planet for this fair.
     After leaving the city of Venna where I was a Magistrate for a long time, leaving to join my family in the North, I stopped at the port of Brundisium, waiting for the winter to end and to be able to leave for Hammersgaard, the city where I the house, when I arrived in the city I found it deserted with very few people, everyone had left for other places, so seeing the tranquility I stopped to wait for Spring, to my amazement I noticed that 

 

although deserted it was commanded by an Ubar, (even in time of peace there must be the administrator) and his companion, a few slaves and no one else, said that everyone was on their way, while I carried out the practices left incomplete and welcomed the visitors, taking the job of Chief Casta Scribe, they decided to demolish all the old houses and rebuilding them from new took a long time, but the work turned out well even if the rents, although in Gor, were very high.

    As in the city of Venna also in that of Brundisium, I opened my newspaper headquarters, with the local edition, enjoying moderate success and loved by all citizens and visitors, but as often happens in Gorean cities when word of a new city, sometimes destroying them everyone rushes to have their own space that they don't have elsewhere, so it happens that presumptuous men and women arrive who have helped to bring down their cities, but who want to carve out their space as protagonists.

   As Chief Scribe, I did what I could but when women arrive who should be subjected to men if we respect the roleplay of Gor, instead they claim to be Ubare, and Caste Chiefs, rather than playing like a cartoon, I prefer to take my ship and go away, I love adventure and traveling the planet.
   

      Returning to the fair, I am so happy to be here and I hope that many people come to visit it like last year, I can contribute to spreading it in my small way with my newspaper.
 
      Thanks to all those who will arrive and to those who exhibit their brand and their merchandise, I promise to write again in the coming days of the events




darianelnairad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...