Monday 27 March 2023

THE LONGEST DAY

 


    What can I say......................... I remember an old saying that says '' MANY ENEMIES, VERY HONOR''.

   Lately many things have happened, after my trip to Hammersgaard, and the visit to the King of Bergland, with Dwarf the Queen, to have new lands, for the reconstruction of the village destroyed and sacked by hordes of Landless, which in the moment of the South are sowing terror in the North, and in the villages half empty of men, who left with their ships loaded with skins, for trade in the coastal cities, of the Golgo or of the great river, their first stop is the archipelago of Cos, for exchange skins for good wine.

     Back at the fair, I concentrated on my newspaper and on the events that followed each other every day, I wrote other articles about it and I invite everyone to read them, I met my sister Lucy Arliss on the closing night, I went with the my friend lady Alika, we exchanged a few words, we said goodbye, even with lady Sabayna, the great perfumer who had her tent at the fair.
    Many people attended the closing event as usual, there was a lot of curiosity to know the city that will host the fair next year, and after several proposals, among competing cities they finally announced that next year Genesian will organize, I hope to be able to participate with the tent of my Oasis, and with my newspaper.
    
    There is not much to say about the event, characterized at the beginning by dancing by Kajires,

  and from the multitude of Goreans and slaves from all over the planet, who filled the stands, there was no longer a free place, in the end, after saying goodbye to Alika and Lucy, I returned to my newsstand, I put all my material in the boxes , ready to go back to the North with my Caravan.

     For my journal (web Blog) which now has a new name ''Dariantravels'' it has been a good success, many have read and I have had gestures of affection from many readers, including my lessons for Magistrate in the event tent, it was successful, thanks to sir Abraham who gave me the opportunity, lady Lucy Bronet also gave lectures and participated in the closing ceremony, you will remember lady Lucy Bronet and the Tatrix of Port Olni, before opening my journal I had requested of citizenship to her, then I left causing some perplexity on the part of the great lady lucy, I hope one day she will forgive me.

   I am writing to you while I am traveling to the North, I want to devote myself completely to the paper for now and rest from the long journeys and the bad experiences I had in some cities, but it is all forgotten now I want to visit the North and write about the Villages populated by Torvie and Vikings , I hope one day I can meet my Arliss family, always around for my father's construction work, and live happily with them.

   On behalf of all the Goreans, I thank the organizers and the staff of the EN-KARA Fair, I won't say the names I could offend someone by forgetting it, but you were great and very good
                        THANK YOU





No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...