Thursday 2 March 2023

 


                                                             THE EMIR THANKS THE READER

 

 

Greetings to all my readers, thank you for reading my articles-stories, I am very happy with your visits to the blog.

     Some of you have made very constructive criticisms of me, others a little less so, but I just wanted to remind you that this is not a journal that recounts chronological events, but I write about what I see, what I experience, and what I remember, I have not never wrote about rhetorical things.

     As for female slaves, I wanted to clarify that on planet Gor there is only one law and education for female slaves for the whole planet, except for those in the North who are used to being closed in the long hall for months, together with the Masters, Warriors and Hunters, they get a certain familiarity with them forgetting the basic principles.
   
Thanks again for reading my stories-articles and help me publicize this blog which is ours and not just mine....greeting
darianelnairad

   nb: I forgot to remind that woman who often puts me in trouble against others, life on Gor must be lived in peace, warriors are Warriors and Scribes write, so think about living in peace, do your job as alone....I don't copy anything from anyone
.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...