Friday 17 March 2023

 THE EN'KARA FAIR
Twelfth Passage Hand (March 11-15) Southern Cities Fair, Kajurlia everywhere except Ar.

 


 

Like every year, the Gorean cities, with their representatives, together with many tribes from all over the planet, met at the En'Kara fair, which heralds the new Gorean year.
    

The En'Kara fair is an opportunity for the many populations to show their products, many cities participate with their tents and promote meetings and open-air events in the various stages scattered on the surface of the fair, even the dance academies participate with their Kajires, alternating shows to promote schools.
   
    Like every year, first as a visitor and then as an exhibitor, (promoting my web blog) with my racks (dispensers) of my newspaper ''Darian travels'', I have to thank lady Sabayna for helping me find the stand, and the kajira Mews for availability, together with all the other organizers who worked hard for the success of the event, I don't remember all the names I should write them on a scroll, but I remember kajira Ruby, I reserve the right to name them all in the next article which will come out at the end of the Fair.
  

   I had many important meetings, wandering here and there among the tents and the stalls, I met the girls of the Pirates of the coast, I had already visited their Covo years ago, in the tent next to that of my sister Lady Lycy the painter who exhibits her marvelous paintings, I met and had a constructive discussion as she too a journalist, Lady Vikki, I met some Warrior women, then Sir Jarod with his kajira Esther from Northern Light Bay, I watched the dance on a small stage of two dancers from Brazil dance, I met my friend sir Nicholas, of course many well-known cities had tents like '' Venna; Olni Port, Sais, Brundisium, Vonda, Klima city, Jorvik village, city of Thera, Corcius village, Turia oasis, Piedmonnt out post, Skol, port Lydius''.
These are just a few mentioned towns and villages featured in the fair.

   It's very big it takes days to turn it all around but I will for sure for now I just wanted to anticipate something .. but I hope to write again and let you know all the events

darianelnairad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...