Sunday 18 June 2023


1.644
 / 5.000

Risultati della traduzione

Risultato di traduzione


THE CITY OF VONDA WARRIORS PARADISE & HOME OF GODS 
 
  While I was in the city of Telnus, for some agreements on the sale of the newspaper I learned from some merchants of a tournament that would take place in the great city of Vonda, organized by the ''Rank of Caste Player'
 
 
I didn't want to miss the opportunity to attend the games and meet new Gorean people, I didn't know Vonda yet I had never been to that city, and I said to myself, I can't miss this opportunity, I asked at the port and found a ship calling at that
port, I arranged for a ride, paying my share of the expenses of course.
I arrived at the port a little early and thought of taking a walk around Vonda, after leaving the quay I arrived at the large door that overlooked a large square where the tables for the tournament were already set, and immediately behind a large 
swimming pool ( fountain), is a large square square with palaces all around and streets branching off towards the towers crossing other walls and another grand gate, as I was wandering around aimlessly, I came across the stables where many Tarsks are housed in single spaces and other animals such as Kailla .
The well-cleaned and wide streets, the houses finished well with the high walls and a large temple and beautiful buildings on the outskirts, in short, a beautiful city where every Gorean aspires to live happily.
 
I write that the games have just begun so many people crowded around the poolside and around the tables, it will certainly be a great success as those of the ''Rank of Cast'' always d
 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 


 
 
  orlandodarianarliss

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...