Friday 9 June 2023

A MEETING
LADY AVA (ruthannemcgee)

    During one of my long trips to new cities that I still didn't know, I stopped in the city of Turia, and there I met a young healer, even if still an apprentice, before being able to carry out her work she should take a companion and have two sons, according to the law of Gor.

    I was intrigued by her sweetness in answering my questions about the city and in showing me the most suitable places for my superior caste, and despite her face being covered by a delicate gold-embroidered veil, as was her dress, with reflections of green like her Casta and with gold thread seams, a very elegant and sociable woman.

  I asked her who she was and why she lived in this city, and blushing she replied that already in the city of Venna where I was a magistrate, we met but without speaking, she was leaving on her ship and I was arriving, I don't remember , in that city of Venna in those days there were many people who lived including three Magistrates, (although I never understood what they were doing there).

    My curiosity prompted me to ask him who he really was. and she told me that since she was a child she had a preference for music and soon I learned to play becoming a good musician, and when her father disappeared during one of his travels around the planet as a merchant, she was left alone and was raised by Aunt McGee, always traveling to the city in the city following her profession as a musician, my mother escaped she also left me a void, so I came to live with my grandmother Lady Domino, my father's mother, now I was reunited with her in the city of Turia, where she is a great figure in the city, lady Domino is an old acquaintance of mine I have met her many times both at fairs and in some meetings in the cities, Domino has taken Ava under her protection becoming her mentor in the caste of Healers (Pysichian).

    I also asked him if she had a partner or unrequited love, she replied that her true love for now is medicine and won't take her mind off until she graduates and she gets her own job in Green Caste .

     By now my time was over the ship was waiting for me for my new journey to the Imperial city of AR, I had promised myself many times to visit it but the wars had prevented me, I will talk about AR in my next article, then I would have returned from there to my Oasis of the Seven Palms.

orlandodarianarliss-editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 THE TRUE STORY OF THE EMIR Part 1 My name is Orlando, of the el Nairad family, our millenary lineage lived as nomads in the desert for cent...